Thendral

Update for Thursday - 24/1//11 - TA/Education??

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Shubba for the Wonderful update and comments!🤗🤗

I really loved todays episode specially for this one particular scene when GW taking a step behind on seeing the Pei Psychotic look🤣. GW should be tied down to see a real Pei dance with open hair... 🤣🤣

Ta, remba mukiyam Pei didn't see your face and talk aam😡...aanaa you did not see how the Pei thirututhanamaa saw your face🤣...ROFL

Wow Thulasi! Absolutely star of the day⭐️⭐️! Enna oru strong will power👏! But she was crushed when TA talked about his nonsense ego😡. Poor girl, just relished along with the viewers the old college episode😳. She could not believe that TA is comparing himself with her studies... Sigh...

But one thing is TA made her come to Blore eventhough forcing thro his arrogance, the story move forward in making Pei GTH😛.

GW engay ellam free saapadu kidaikutho, will stay there and eat till the people kick her out🤣.

Nalla muneytam TA🤢! Now you don't want Thulasi to study and get BE degree thinking that she will command you and make you a slave😡. Ivalavu thaan you understand Thulz ya?? You forgot what you spoke on her Birthday to Thulz telling "Nee sathika poranthava"?? Now your ego is taking an upper hand... Sigh.. Basically you are making a fool of yourself. TA spoke in anger, but sometimes these words he spoke about Thulz education cannot be taken back😕. Best punishment for TA would be when Thulz forgives him in a sec, then he will feel for it through our his life time.

So next week all Blore scenes with Pei at it's peak😲.
acornn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the awesome update and comments!!  Epic episode!! It is a rollicking and an awesome start; a great precursor to Yr 3 of Thendral.

GAME, SET and MATCH to Mrs. TA. Mrs. TA, has won the battle and the war, and everything in between striking out "Madames" without a ball being pitched. It is awesome to see the Thulz of old, the pure, pristine and unembellished T, the pure fire who has gobbled up the dirt dug and thrown in heaps by the scums.

Thulz 'the fire' keeps growing, burning high and mightily in all its glory destroying the 'debasement, debauchery and character assentation' thrown at her and the burning ember and the resultant conflagration shines and radiates the like a lone celestial star in the azure sky.

Psycho seated in the edge of the couch, pondering about how her 'math went wrong' when she thought she had a water tight hypothesis to check mate Thulz. Poor Psycho, little does she about T, who has been around the alley several time before ->

1)when she decided to give herself for MM clan sake..she discovered TA & obtained her education; 2) She decided to forgo her affection for TA, the resultant melee ended her marrying TA;  3) Now TA asked her to prove her loyalty to him..Thulz raises to the occasion by forgoing her education...the result...psycho on the edge [ now on the couch], soon will teetering into psychotic oblivion.

Every time when Thulz is put to the sword with her back against her wall, Thulz the comeback kid raises from the ash like a phoenix dealing with adverse situation using her trademark trait of sacrifice, perseverance...her magic talisman treating every hurdle as path with puddles. Thulz simply accepts the situation, as the setback is temporary, waits patiently which allows her to march onward in her happiness index.

Madames er Broker's got the first taste of 'psycho love'...ROFL ROFL.

Finally, TA was jerk, moron and a MC...but since his brain is fried as he has drowned himself in the "psycho potion", one can cut him some slack and overlook his folly [ to put it mildly]. Just a contrarian thought...is TA actually 'acting' in tandem with GP to help psycho??

Really a "Thanksgiving" episode 👏👍🏼!!!

Edited by acornn - 12 years ago
kuttyponnu thumbnail
I think T will be kidnapped at this stage and TA will say she ran away like her mother...
TA has reached the pits... how will he ever make up to Thuls after all this. To say that if she becomes BE she will treat him like a slave... is this the man who used to call her engineeramma. The character has been totally destroyed but even TA was stunned when T agreed without a whimper
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: acornn

Finally, TA was jerk, moron and a MC...but since his brain is fired as he has drowned himself in the "psycho potion", one can cut him some slack and overlook his folly [ to put it mildly]. Just a contrarian thought...is TA actually 'acting' in tandem with GP to help psycho??

Really a "Thanksgiving" episode 👏👍🏼!!!

Many of his dialogues and his expressions were so...I too have a doubt on his talks and his activities..Is he acting???😕..When Psycho said somewhere something has gone wrong...the line had much importance in the sequence which makes me think more that TA is acting...😕..though not sure..😕

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Wonderful Update plus Comments Shubba Akka!!!😃🤗

TA 😡...he is going to cry cry cry pretty soon in this rate😡..i still don't know where he will put his face later for all of these words🤢. TA said that she cant prove pei is bad nu...so what if Thulasi decides to prove him...Somehow i feel Psycho will get caught before Thulasi's college starts as it's the main theme, they are not going to ruin it and they are not going to stay in Bangalore either if at all Thulasi goes😕...maybe its going to be temporary and it might make pei to hit her peak😕...etho pannatum😡

🤣 🤣 GW's reaction at the end...pei's sample paarthu she got thigil effect...main picture paartha enna aagum🤢...what a pretty screen starring from pei 😲
...but evlo fast aa head la sand...someone please mail these 3 shameless, envelope full of sand🤢
mini_00 thumbnail
Thanks for the update Shubbha😊👏. Superb episode sigh...torture episode 😉not only for thuls but also for the viewers. I can't believe why the team is making TA really harsh towards to his soul mate. Where is the serial really heading?

Charu is really shocked and the three ladies were speechless after hearing the news that thuls is going to Bangalore. And the funniest thing is that the psycho has revealed her neja mukam to the GW and SQ...ROFL.🤣.inthu perthansotha kasila suniyum vanchkirathu...Waiting for the next episode.
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Shubba for the wonderful , super fast, eagerly wated for update. Ha ha ha ha ha!
Psycho plans, TA decides and Tulasi spoils. Superb Tulasi, Superb. Way to go. Just loved you today.
As for the evil trio, two of them got the shock of their lives. That was really a kan moola kaatchi and priceless! 
I hate to say this but I want Psycho to get more angry at GW and start attacking La and make threats to kill her child. That is the time they will know what really happened. GP should enter the house at the very  moment when she does that.
As Accorn said it is truly a superb thanksgiving feast. Thanks Mr.Kumaran. keep it up.
Thendralfan thumbnail
Thanks Shubba for the superb update and wonderful comments😊

TA at his worst behavior today .. 🤢 I wish so much it is all acting .. I cannot see him speaking so angrily and rudely towards Thulz..💔
He is trying so much to make Pei happy even if it is at the cost of hurting his beloved Kuttima..
Nowadays no Kuttima in TA's words...😭

The good news is Psycho behavior seen by GW and SQ..👏
Edited by Thendralfan - 12 years ago
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks shubba for  an awesome update

My comments later