Pavitra Rishta

Pavitra Rishta November 24 2011 Written Update

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks again Bhalla. Happy Thanksgiving to you! How have you been celebrating the day? Hope you had lots of goodies to eat.😆
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-suan

Thanks again Bhalla. Happy Thanksgiving to you! How have you been celebrating the day? Hope you had lots of goodies to eat.😆

Hi Sharon Di, thanks so much. Happy Thanksgiving to you as well, due to the holiday, I could get the update done a bit earlier. Today was kind of a relaxing day for me, this evening my relatives will be coming over to celebrate Thanksgiving.

Hope you have a nice Thanksgiving as well, it's nice to have a day off once in a while to spend with your family😊

Take care, I will definitely come up of my suggestions for the CVs and list them down in the thread you posted. I saw your list too, nice list.
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Same old, same old, when it comes to Dharmesh and his co-horts.
Why is it that Dharmesh is always able to get people to do his bad deeds while he gets away with murder?
He never seems to be caught, or if he is caught (re the missy issue), he gets away scot free (missy was fired and Dharmesh kept his job).
I'm very tired of this.😡 High time he is caught and pays for his bad deeds.
I know he won't get the chawl demolished so easily. I wait to see how he is found out and what happens to him. He is a dangerous and demented fellow!
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Bhalla.. Dont feel like talking about Dharmesh🤢

So Varsha has not changed yet... She slapped the Doc 😡Why cant someone put this psyhco in some asylum 😡
_Fantasy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!

I'm sick of this Dharmesh's broken record of ruining Manav, honestly! Has he got nothing else to do at all? Why are they giving him so much importance, hes such an irritating character! And Ajit is becoming like him too, how come no one catches them anymore?!?!
-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I like last part of episode... All the best Archu:-)
kad271 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I would love for DK to hire some goons and give Dharmesh an serious beating.  It would be justifiable since Dharmesh is interfering with DK's project.
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks a lot for the update buddy
Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks bhalla for the lovely update...i wonder when will dharmesh n ajit be exposed ?