•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Im not sure if priyal has put on weight for this show but she has definetely gained alot of weight since rmj... 
Ok I don't know about the weight thingy coz i never watched RMJ.

I find Priyal damn cute here. She has a fresh face and is really pretty and I quite like her acting too. Not superlative or anything but just adorable. However I wanted to know how old she is. She looks really young in the show.
Originally posted by ConnectTheDots.

Ok I don't know about the weight thingy coz i never watched RMJ.

I find Priyal damn cute here. She has a fresh face and is really pretty and I quite like her acting too. Not superlative or anything but just adorable. However I wanted to know how old she is. She looks really young in the show.

i think she is only 17 maybe cuz she was like 16 in rmj supposedly.. not for sure
ya i think she has put on some weight.but i think she looks even more cute here!๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by Khaira09

i think she is only 17 maybe cuz she was like 16 in rmj supposedly.. not for sure

Thanks for telling. I had guessed as much! Goodness only 17..Akash is definitely much elder to her then.
I think so too!!! I didn't even recognize her until someone pointed it out and I had to double check to see if it's really her. I liked her more in RMJ
Originally posted by Naina007

I think so too!!! I didn't even recognize her until someone pointed it out and I had to double check to see if it's really her. I liked her more in RMJ

omg same here i actually saw the promos for this show and was thinking oh a new chick then when i saw the name i was like waaah i had to watch the promos again to see her lol!!
Originally posted by Khaira09

omg same here i actually saw the promos for this show and was thinking oh a new chick then when i saw the name i was like waaah i had to watch the promos again to see her lol!!

Hahaha I did the exact same thing๐Ÿ˜†