vijay thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Sorry Friends... 😕

I never lose my temper so easily but today's episode really frustrated me to the core. 😡 There was no need to show Nandini (Gauri) being ravished by Ansh. 😡😭

I think people should realize that Ekta kapoor is now showing all crap.

And Ekta should also know that we are not going to take all this imbecile storylines of her everytime. 👎🏼

Firstly, I think its high time for Ekta to hire some really good story writers who can portray Indian values and ethics in better light and put up shows which we can see and enjoy with our family.

Secondly she should get married !!! (reasons are obvious)

Being the moderator on this forum I tried to restrain myself but still.... it was hard to digest this so I thought I should write something about it.  BTW I did'nt watched the show as I returned late from Office else I would have really thrown my TV after seeing all this hokum.

Please voice your opinion on this.

Regards,
Vijay

Edited by vijay - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manna thumbnail
Its high time  Ekta Kapoor stopped outraging the modesty of women. She drops the incident rape like a morning cup of tea!! She has crossed all limits today !! There was no need for whatever happened in today's episode of Kyunki... It was totally uncalled for . This Kapoor forgets that this is a family serial and there are kids and growing up kids for God's sake watching these atrocities !! Does Ms Kapoor even know the meaning of what shes showing ???? Maybe she should talk to some real victims herself , she would know what a trauma it is ... Ekta Kapoor has really stooped very very low this time. She needs to be banned. I am so outraged after what I saw today . next she will show Ansh turning over a new leaf overnight and Tulsi the Great forgiving all !!! This is sick. REALLY SICK !Now I really understand that these tv serials are just not worth watching. If I had to see all this rubbish , i would go watch some B grade movie . Not have it thrust down my throat right in my living room . EKTA KAPOOR NEEDS TO BE KICKED OUT !!! PERIOD.
jammy thumbnail

Vijay,

You are seeing it now, I live through her crap as my mom is a fan of the damn show Kkusum. Its like sitting in a torture chamber.

I guess she is a self hating Women to show all this, I mean she show's an unmarried girl pregnant at drop of hat!!

Its even disgusting to discuss it further

Forget it.

Jammy.

vijay thumbnail

Thanks Jammy for the Post.

But its HIGH Time that we need to voice our opinion but I am surprised how can India-Forums.com members be so insensitive to this ??? 😕

Ashwirya Shetty thumbnail

I don't watch or read any updates of Balaji soaps. Whatever post (couple or so) I read are the ones that talk about her soaps- These post show that Ekta's soap (a) show women in a bad light, (b) makes no sense whatsoever, (c) show the guys crying at the drop of the hat, (d) people keeping having affairs with different people, (e) ridiculous story or no story at all.

I cannot say that I even watch one full episode of any of her shows. I watched couple minutes of KKusum and it drove me mad. I had to shut the TV off. It was that bad!

Well, either her name is good enough for to get sponsers for her show even if her soap is not doing well OR there are many people out there like the trash that she dishes out and because of this she stays put. I think the lattar one is true.

manimau thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I agree with you all.... We need to raise voice against this woman..... There are no words to describe the disgrace she is bringing to womanhood.... She needs to be shown her limits.... It's high time now.... 😡 I am sure everyone will agree with me on this.

But how is the question?

lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail

hi Vijay,

I used to watch some serials not realiseing the extent to which she goes but now I don't even want to see the ads.. She puts me off to that extent.. I just don't understand how she can potray women like that being a woman herself... disgusting..

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i don't think anything is left to be said abt this serial , i watched it 4 nandini and karan, but wotever was shown today , i don't know if this show is even worth a mention............my GOD , why did they have to bring rape at this point when all of us hoped that soon nandini and karan would be united............🤢😭  why did they do it? i guess 2 spoil our beloved nandini's vivaciousness.......i hated this episode...i hate ansh..........and i hate the person who gave this idea..........🤢
Morgoth thumbnail

Hi all

I agree that Ekta's soaps are some of the biggest piles of garbage littering Indian television, but we have to realize one thing...

Without us as viewers, the K-brigade serials would not exist! They would be taken off the air. I have never watched Ekta's serials after tolerating "Ghar Ek Mandir" for 50 episodes and I dont think I ever will watch them again.

Those who cannot tolerate the nonsense being dished out on Star TV ought to stop watching it. The problem is that majority of the viewers complain about the K-soaps, but continue watching them, curious and disgusted at the same time.

Ekta Kapoor is a tame version of Jerry Springer in the United States (now, THAT guy is revolting!)

Best thing to do is to BOYCOTT watching the K-brigade soaps.

*Anjali* thumbnail

Hi Vijay,

It's o.k. to vent every once in a while--we all do it.  yeah, I totally agree with what everyone has said.  I used to watch a lot of ekta's serials:  i.e. Koi Apna Sa, Kutumb, Kammal, etc and I actually thought they were good UNTIL I started to see Jassi. After that I realized what  a real serial is and I never looked back.  I don't watch her serials at all anymore either b/c like Ash said, they're not even bearable for 5 minutes!!!