Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Tips To Increase CM rankings! IMP Note on Pg.38

Posted: 12 years ago

HELP In INCREASING the  chaska meter show  Ranking!!!!

Chaska meter is based on how many times and how many members hit the chaskameter.So please hit the chaskameter every time you come to this forum.

There are basically five aspects on which ranking depends...

Buzz point

Currently we are not getting any points as there are no articles or videos on IF where YRKKH is tagged... Nothing can be done abt buzz point as it depends upon Comments posted on the Articles and videos on IF. Infact we get very less articles and videos...almost once in 4 month... 
So what we can try is rate and comment on YRKKH episode videos...lets do that everyday. Lets see if it can helps in gaining us buzz points...πŸ˜ƒ

Rating

How many times and how many members hit the chaskameter.

Views & Activity

I think these are inter related as an active forum brings in more viewers... currently our avg is only 1 activity per day??😲 This is really very sorry picture...  The activity in this forum has reduced considerably would be an understatement.. There is absolutely no discussion except for few members around. We hardly move from one page of IF to another... We need to increase activity in the forum. This is the area which is pushing our ranking down.

No new meaningful topics are opened to discuss. There is no DOTW,GOTW,MOTW which used to keep the forum active. These kind of activities bring in new members and keep the buzz in the forum. Very few new threads are opened to discuss... We need to increase no. of threads and comment on those post. but that does not mean open irrelevant topics to discuss. 

Silent members are still silent. Just liking the comments is not enough. Come in open and have your say. Put your points across. 

Comments on WU threads are also very less compared to number of likes it gets...πŸ˜”The wonderful Written updaters that we have are going out of their way to give us these updates and we don't even bother to say a few words of appreciation...

Followers - 

Followers are those who have subscribed YRKKH as My Forum. We are still less compared to others...

Below are some tips to increase shows rankings in the chaskameter given by Vijay.

Originally posted by vijay

Hi,

Well first of all Chaska Meter is not counting the Google + or Facebook Likes. Its just a way for our members to promote the site to others.

What we factor in our ranking algorithm is:

a) Unique Visitors on that particular forum / shows.
b) Activity on the Forum (including the Average Views and Responses per Topic.)
c) Chaska Meter Rating by members is counted but is just one of the factors.
d) Members subscribed to each Show.
e) Buzz factor and the response it recieves.

We would soon be publishing more details with each Chaska Meter Ranking chart like we do for TV Celebrity Rankings.

Regards,
Vijay Bhatter

Adding Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai to ur "My Forums" list will improve Chaska Meter Rankings...

Originally posted by vijay

From next week Chaska Meter as informed earlier on this topic we are also going to factor in "My Forum" subscribers (Followers)

Regards,
Vijay Bhatter

Have you guys subscribed to YR as my forum? If not then do it now as it will increase followers list.

those of u, who dont know how to add YRKKH to your "my forums" list... heres the way...
its just a click awayπŸ˜‰

when u open YRKKH forum, there is a drop box, near the PM Box, Scraps, etc list...
beside which there is a star... just CLICK that Star... 

the page would get reloaded, and the star would get filled... like this

So... start subscribing!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Friends its a request to comment on Hina Khan and Karan Mehra's profile atleast twice a day to increase their ranking...I'm sure we won't like to see our Naksh/Hiran going down in ranking like this...

Please help to increase the chaska meter ranking...16th rank for YRKKH is simply unbearable. Just the way the TRP's of the show is increasing we want the IF ranking should also increase. I know together we can and we will push it up in ranking...πŸ˜ƒ 

Edited by Asawari_naksh - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

17 views 2 likes and no comments...
Where is the support friends???
i4ishra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
First of all its very sad 2 see the current yr *s cm point but no complaining as i 22 not used 2 hit the cm regularly even i was here 4 most of the time...
these r small things which we can do 4 our favourites...thank u ashi 4 the deatailed topic @ explanation...πŸ‘πŸ‘
Buzz point

i think we couldnt nothing as its all about articles @ videos as these were its very less...

Rating

these r small things which we can do 4 our favourites...

Views & Activity

yaham toh aj kal  3 type ki post hi khulthe h...ek chat thread in which some  usual members chats,ek bashing thread @ final..lots of unwanted threads...
it makes the forum life less @ many members stopped vising forums...or vary rare

Silent members 

i knw that there were a lots of silent members in this forum...but they remained being as silent...common guys..enjoy with us u will b having fun @ also it would help our ranking also...

one thing i noticed is the no of likes which we get in ones post is about 35 @ in other forms it is minimum 65-100...dnt knw why..pls like the pots...πŸ˜•

Followers 
its such a small thing through which we can increase our ranking...
we should do watever 2 increase our shws rating @ also our nakshs ranking so i m ready 4 it...πŸ˜ƒ
big hugg 2 ashi 4 such a detailed explanation...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€—
one another thing ye h ki hamare shw mein itna kharab track nah chal raha h so its defintily need 2 b on top...@ aj kal toh achi anksh scens b mil rahi h...😳

Edited by i4naksh - 12 years ago
Mahi_Bhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ya ashi i do everything to increase yrkkh ranking.
__VJ__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yeh Rishta ke liye kuch bhi...😊
_Ilma_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for this!! Come on people... enough of hiding πŸ˜† lets put Yeh Rishta back where it belongs! In the first place obviously!! 
Friends go... rate and comment on the episode videos...😊
saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice thread ashi... this is very much required for our thread... we can increase our activity... I hope motw, gotw, dotw starts again... it increases some activity...
n befor I used to comment dialy on karan n hina profiles... these days I'm forgetting... I'll start that again...

f frnds along with that do hit the like button for the comments on karan's n hina profiles it increases the number of points for the view... so please dont forget... πŸ˜ƒ
This content was originally posted by: saru.g

nice thread ashi... this is very much required for our thread... we can increase our activity... I hope motw, gotw, dotw starts again... it increases some activity...
n befor I used to comment dialy on karan n hina profiles... these days I'm forgetting... I'll start that again...

f frnds along with that do hit the like button for the comments on karan's n hina profiles it increases the number of points for the view... so please dont forget... πŸ˜ƒ

@ Bold :-Thanks Saru for this point...πŸ˜ƒ

I' m thinking of daily opening a post to remind everyone to comment on Hina and Karan's profile. Hit the chaskameter and comment and actively participate in the forum activities...πŸ˜ƒ

About DOTW,MOTW,GOTW...stuti has written to the moderators lets see what Ami replies...😊
aksharafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i totaly agree !! v shud do atlest dis fo r fav show odrwise v hav no r8 2say dat vr rishta fans !! vote on every episode video of yrkkh n also comment !! plz !!