Episode 780:Masoom Surag 26.11.2011 - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
The episodes's start reminded me of golden era episodes..They sometimes used to start with causal conversations..only difference is now daya is replaced by sachin.. 😑Even the jungle scenes reminded me of old episodes..today they showed the snake  and eagles instead of spider and its web..πŸ˜†

The episode just dragged..only thing worth watching was abhijeet with the cute baby..The baby smiled in the lab scene when abhijeet took her from purvi..that was cute..πŸ˜›
Why such misleading promos?? The baby was brought into the episode just for attracting audiences !! At least, they should have used her better .. Anyways, the two scenes of the baby with the team were sweet. The next thing worth noticing was surely the lab scene . Salunke sir dancing, although a little stupid, was enjoyable, even more because we saw DUO in some sort of a casual conversation. That was pleasant to eyes ! Didnt notice Tarika actually . My eyes are used to ignore her πŸ˜›

Rest of the case was stupid. Didnt make sense much.. and more so because of the wierd team distribution yet again !! Absence of ACP sir is being hugely felt these days ! I truly want him back. Hope his health is fine πŸ˜•.

Coming to the first scene, missed Daya sir immensely there !! Imagining Sachin there is really really difficult and hurting ! Although the scene was good as a casual conversation is always welcome, But Kaash ... kaash it was Daya instead of ...Sachin ! πŸ˜’
I don't think the episode has nothing.

There were somethings in it. Like :

Daya ka chantaa
Sachin Ka Laafa
Nikhil ka Chutkula
Abhijeet ki Gussa
Kajol ki khamoshi
AG ki guest appearance
Viivek ki ek line dialogue
Salunkhe ki naach
aur
Tarika ki ramp walk. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

It was absolutely annoying to see such a sweet casual scene in the Qualis with Sachin replacing Daya. You all can guess how angry I am. I have crossed the stage of putting red smileys here. Chodo.

The case was lacklusture and I don't understand where is ACP. Everything has gone for a toss - trio, duo, everything. I HATE this format of CID...this is just not CID. Why are they showing promos with trio standing in a line, when there is no more trio? I am a big admirer of Abhijeet, no doubt.  But I don't want him in ACP's cabin. πŸ˜’ That place belongs to ACP Pradyuman ONLY.

Nothing much to say...the more I think about it, the more furstrated I get.

I also noticed that stupid nonsensical Dirty Picture special promo of BALH. A year back it was CID who used to do such crap. That khakra promo on Daya-shaadi episode, No one Killed Jessica on AKA...while on one hand I am glad they have kept CID out of it, it also indicates that CID is not their flagship programme any more. 

I am happy one one hand and on the other hand, somewhere something is seriously worrying me. Even Crime Patrol gets higher TRPs than CID consistently and if FW has any competitive spirit, they have to pull up their socks right NOW. They cannot get any TRPs by sending off duo in different directions all the time and bringing them together for some silly emotional drama. They need to get trio back in action - in some thrilling stories. They cannot get away with silly khoons and ridiculous dance scenes of Salunkhe and projecting Sachin as the 'new age hero'.

(One small moment in the episode...Abhijeet picks up the baby and she smiles at him😊...imagine what will happen when she grows up and a few years later someone tells her that Adi sir had carried her. πŸ˜† i can imagine some of your reactions if you were in her shoes)

Edited by visrom - 12 years ago

the start of episode remind me of golden era but with Abhijeet with sachin instead of Daya sir...😑 sachin with Abhijeet sir and with Daya sir also not Duo togather for long time.  why????

lab sence was good dr.sulanke make me smile but i feel that its was good.afte that the simle on Duo face i love that😍

And i m missing ACP sir badly this week ...CID looks incomplete without him.ACP sir we love u alot.πŸ€—

tarika looks very ugly

story was average...but FW do something for dropping trp...and we want our lovely trio togather in full action like golden era episodes...

Kya episode tha...why did the Rating thread, WU - all fall into my lap? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

My anniversary special, i presume.
Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
It was an Ok episode for me. But still upset to see Abhijit and Daya in two different shots. Anyway the story line was fine and direction from Nandu Kale was good as well.
Apart from the baby, I can't find anything great or close to it in the episode. When I saw the way the baby was looking so comfortable in Adi sir's arm, I got this in mind

Babies are comfortable with you,
So are young children.
Yet, adults go weak kneed,
Speachless at the sight of you.
Millions are enthralled by you;
Unforgettable are each one
Of the characters that you play.
Who are you?
Magician? Actor? or just a man?

But the moment they entered the office(CID team) and spoke to the owner and his PA, I guessed she was the culprit.
Why Oh why can't they have a logical plot going?😡
Posted: 11 years ago
What? sulanke doing like an cheetah??
but why?😲
oh understood...
to make a baby smile!
but i did not saw only...😭
all wr acting like a clown?🀑