CID

General Discussions #21 - Page 3

Reshh16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
@visrom...hearty congratulations visrom!as bhav said the CID forum is nothing without u...

This is a small gift frm me...
Happy IF birthday...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Reshh16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
gud eve!

guys im going to Yanam for regional school games for chess...this is the first time im going...so guyz plz pray for me...
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
once again it's proved why test cricket is still the best. An unbelievably exciting match. Nobody had thought yesterday that test will end in a TIE, NOT DRAW!! Kudos to both india and west indies.

@raaz - best of luck!!Edited by anonymous7 - 12 years ago
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Raaz best of luck

@DK I love cricket too but I am totally out of date this dats

whose match it was and how it went? Give an update
Minionite thumbnail
Good morning IF and frndz.

I'm having a very bad case of writer's block. For the past 3 days, I've been reading the plot for the Daya story contest and I can't think of anything. This is not good. ðŸ˜•
Akshay. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NandiniPS

@DK I love cricket too but I am totally out of date this dats

whose match it was and how it went? Give an update

This was the third and final test match between India and West Indies... WI put up a fighting 590 in their first innings and we managed to score 482 in reply... Match was heading for a draw but suddenly there came a twist in the match... Ojha picked up 6 wickets in the morning and West Indies were bundled out for just 134...

We had a target of 242 in around 60 odd overs... India's chances were heavily dependent on the kind of start Sehwag gives and he delivered... Scored a quick fire 60... But then wickets continued to fall at regular intervals but some useful partnerships brought down the equation to 3 runs from last over... Inexperienced Aaron was on the strike in the final over... He ate 2-3 balls and failed to score.. Finally equation became 2 from 2 balls.. So called batsman Ashwin was on stike.. He didn't manage to score when the second last ball was bowled and did manage to pick just a single on the last ball... Match ended in a TIE... This is very very rare in test cricket... But I must say test cricket was at its best Today... ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Akshay. - 12 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
See, I'm a big cricket fan, but around here either you have to buy the cricket channel or watch cricket live on the internet and I can't sit in front of my computer 24/7 no matter how much I love cricket.

However, I did watch the final match of the World Cup on my computer and danced in class when India won. ðŸ˜†

Thanks for the update Akshay. The match truly does sound like a one-of-a-kind match.
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i was in the adventure island and more curious about the match 😆

My finaql set of relatives going kal ... so will finally be back regular on 'if ...covering up everything i missed ... starting with Mudda
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
its Purnima's birthday... it would be great if you all join in the celebrations and wish our dear friend A very Happy Birthday ðŸ˜ƒ

Jyotimena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfTkKg1LwhE&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
a really funny vedio!