Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Still, it will work..I tried it once, a laser light !!! 
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

At least she spotted the building. Next time she'll know where exactly to look.😆

astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Now i know vis's house... I can now anytime go and give her a shock 😈
Ab se vis kabhie silent ho jaayegi then i can go and sit on strike in front of vis's house 😛
Chiinnu thumbnail
Go to the building and ask some one that where does the CID fan lives ...sure the security will lead you to her house !!! ðŸ˜‰
astonish thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

At least she spotted the building. Next time she'll know where exactly to look.😆

Yeah... This time i had to first search for the building and i was actually standing at the door but there was another guy also there... So couldnt much come out like...local train types .. had to stay a little towards inside
visrom thumbnail
Now Astonish knows how tough it was for me to record a song for our x-factor contest. 🤣 And why I need ear plugs to sleep at night and why I am an early riser and how I get an early morning alarm with Mumbai express blowing its horn near my balcony at 5:30AM.
astonish thumbnail
Mumbai express huh...sabhi trains mein mumbai express ka hi awaaz sunaii deta hai... 😉
astonish thumbnail
Mumbai express huh...sabhi trains mein mumbai express ka hi awaaz sunaii deta hai... 😉

Waise... people here in the compartement might be thinking i am crazy... I quickly showed the ticket to tc... Pulled it from him... Took my purse and ran to the door... Leaving my bag behind ... Came back blushing and so am i now...
For like 10mins... I wasnt in the train at all..   ðŸ˜†
Chiinnu thumbnail
Why that train is so noisy ? 
visrom thumbnail
Originally posted by: astonish

Waise... people here in the compartement might be thinking i am crazy... I quickly showed the ticket to tc... Pulled it from him... Took my purse and ran to the door... Leaving my bag behind ... Came back blushing and so am i now...
For like 10mins... I wasnt in the train at all..   ðŸ˜†

🤣