Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Rashi finally realizes os/ff part 7 pg11

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Rashi looked back at everything she did, everything she did to her sister, how she ruined her life this was because of her mother, but whats the use of blaming my mother when i also am equally to blame,   she went to the modi mansion,  she signed the divorce paper   n went to see Gopi, the door was open she knocked n waited  kokila comes to the door,  Rashi says jai shree krishna kokila answers her, how can i help you  rashi?  Kaki i came to give you these papers,  kokila looks at her you could have given them to your lawyer why bring them her, kaki ji i want to speak to gopi?  kokila looks at so you can cause more trouble?  Nahi kakiji   you can also hear what i have to say plse, kokila calls Gopi  who is coming down the stairs with Aham,  ji maji, kokila looks at her  your sister is here to see you, kokila is about to leave when rashi says kaki ji plse listen to what i have to say, i want you all to forgive me i know its hard but  i have to tell you the truth n the truth is that gopi is innocent of everything  all the kalakaris from the pressure cooker to washing the laptop n then she tells them all the kalakaris  Aham gets angry why would you do that to your own sister   i know jiju i apologise i know i know  i would understand if my sister never wanted to speak to me again, i have lost my best friend who i thought was my enemy.  I just wanted to tell gopi everything before i leave Rajpal nagar,  i have got a job in the next town n will be living there.   Gopi by this time is crying  shes angry but what can she do its her sister, Rashi says jai shree krishna n leaves, Gopi looks at Aham who hugs her n tells her  go i know you want me to say that,  Gopi runs down the driveway  n hugs Rashi, Rashi is crying plse forgive me, Gopi says shakes her head yes. 
Rashi leaves in a rickshaw,  gopi waves at her just then jigar comes  driving in n sees Gopi crying, Bhabi kya huai ?  Aham comes down, jigar nothing i will see to gopi you go?  Aham holds gopi hand n takes her in the garden, kokila n jigar look at Aham smiling
Edited by suk19 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It would be great, if that really happens. I think it is important for rashi to admit to her past infront of everyone especially gopi

Thanks so much for writting 😃
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
its reali nice suk luvd it...

AngelicDesires thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
very nice OS.. keep it up!! i want something like this to happen in the show too :)
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Very sweet OS, that often happens with real life sisters too.
suk19 thumbnail
thank u   part 2 coming up
suk19 thumbnail
part two

Rashi soon settle down in a one bedroom apartment, it was good enough for her, her job at B& D was  a personal assistant to the MD Mr joshi,   he was in his late 30s a single guy who aim was to get his company to the top, Rashi finally enjoyed  what she was doing  at the company  she was known just as Ms Rashi ,   finally she was free from her mothers hold,  her father use to visit her regularly he never judged her just listened to what she said,  that would help her  as she did not need anyones advice just someone to  talk to. In the evenings she would stand by her apartment window n look out into the street with a cup of tea n  watch the kids playing,  a husband n wife arguing, see the street vendors shutting shop finally she was at peace,   she barely slept she immersed herself with work  from the office this way she would not think about what she had lost the love of her life Jigar.
Rashi was god sent as Mr joshi  said his projects were done on time, he did not  have to even ask her what the agenda was for the day, for rashi it  was only work, she never smiled or listened to office gossip once she finished for the day that was it she went to the mandir got blessings n then went home,  jeetu always called her at 6pm   n once he stopped talking urmilla would come on the phone but Rashi use to cut her off.  She would have tears  but then  she would remind herself why  she is doing this its good for her mother n herself to be apart she did not want her mother to have a hold on her at all, she did not want to hear about kalakaris or how to get gopi  back, she wanted to be at peace with her self.
A few months  went past very quickly,  Rashi would look at her photo with Gopi how she missed her, tears would stream i am so sorry.  The one day  in a conference a phone call came Rashi thought she switched of her phone, Mr joshi looked annoyed,  she looked to see the number but could not recognise it,  she asked to be excused, she went outside n answered it, Rashi ben jai shree krishna, Rashi  eyes just swelled up how long its been to hear Gopi voices, Jai shree krishna Gopi, Gopi sab tika hai,  Rashi ben all is well i asked  mamha for you number as i missed you,  and also wanted to share with you  some good news, Gopi i miss you too,  so what is the good news, Rashi ben you are going to be a massi, Gopi  Rashi screamed n started to cry congratulations,  Rashi ben when am i going to see you again, Rashi went quiet  Gopi i love you know that i have done things  which no body should forgive, my love is always going to be with you, Rashi ben one minute Gopi gives the phone to Aham Rashi he says, ji jiju   tell me where you are i will come n pick you up so that gopi can see you, i will take you back home as well, Nahi jiju i dont know how i can face anyone  plse bring gopi here to see me, Rashi gopi cannot travel  mom n kaki has forbidden it, so i now you will come n see your sister, if your worried about jigar hes not here he is in the states its a matter of hours  plse your sister needs you,  but jiju kaki n mummyji, Aham smiled  dont worry i have already spoken to them  they dont hold grudges but remember no kalakaris  n her laughs then on a serious note he says Rashi Gopi misses you more than you  she needs you as a sister  she needs to speak to you, ji jiju i will come.

ok this o s is going to be a fan fiction more than likely
taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Excellent os suk , now if it can only happen in sns that would be great
Kavya.S thumbnail
very nice update...it'll be nice when rashi comes to mm...
update soon
Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
really nice... hope this happens in the show