YRKKH WU 25th November 2011

saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jerry12 thumbnail
saru di thnq very very much for the written update... wow its was really superb... β­οΈ awesome

50ShadesOfMe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thnx for the update..!!😊
Loved today's epi..❀️
saru.g thumbnail
pari n ashi... πŸ€—
awesome epi naa... I dont know whether I have to type or watch the epi... I have to watch it now again to get the complete feel... but what ever I have seen jst loved it... naksh scenes... family scenes... loved all... I liked jalebi scene too... n rb ka exitement to eat... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... everything went on well... πŸ˜ƒ
sugakrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WOW,...πŸ˜›

THANKS FOR THE SUPERFAST UPDATE...πŸ‘

KEEP IT UP...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Originally posted by: saru.g

pari n ashi... πŸ€—
awesome epi naa... I dont know whether I have to type or watch the epi... I have to watch it now again to get the complete feel... but what ever I have seen jst loved it... naksh scenes... family scenes... loved all... I liked jalebi scene too... n rb ka exitement to eat... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... everything went on well... πŸ˜ƒ

Except that ruku n m's part, i liked everything today.. Even dj's excitement to eat jalebi n bm ka tokana was good.. Finally i got a dajima scn today,😳
__VJ__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Back to back nice epis 4 u to update ...😊
saru.g thumbnail

Originally posted by: pari1508

Except that ruku n m's part, i liked everything today.. Even dj's excitement to eat jalebi n bm ka tokana was good.. Finally i got a dajima scn today,😳

haa... dijimaa... dj would have given a flying kiss naa... den bm would have given the jalebi blushingly... this dj naa... never uses brain at all... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

harinihari thumbnail
thanks 4 superfast update. Really nice episode like it so much😊

Originally posted by: saru.g

haa... dijimaa... dj would have given a flying kiss naa... den bm would have given the jalebi blushingly... this dj naa... never uses brain at all... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Are yaar sabke saamne kaise deta?? Baad me akele me diya hoga na..😳
but seriously yaar, this new dj is too good.. I m liking him more n more... He has completely given his heart to character.. I dont feel that he has made his entry only a month back..