SiRa Heaven #3- Hum Bewafa Hargiz Na Thay </3 - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
I Stars Watching Because In My Fav Forum aka IPKKND Forum Everyone Was Using Humsafar Sigs and Aviz 😲 I Was Getting Mad Because It Was Not 1/2 5/10 Memebers There Was Alot
lol πŸ˜†

but i have seen mannny of ppl using IPKKND n EHMMBH siggie.. still i dnt watch it πŸ˜›
Lolzz Dont Youu Watch IPKKND?πŸ˜’ IPKKND Its The Best Show Ever Aired On Indian TV😍 I Am Not Saying because I Am 1000000000000000 0000000000 0000000 00000000000 00000 00000000000 0000% Crazy About It And I Am Crazy For ArHi 😍
But I Am Saying Because Its True See Ra IPKKND Its On No1 Its Always On Same Point Never Go Down Forum Its Full Of Members Everyday We Get Alot Of New Members infect Full IF Its On IPKKND Forum!
Other Then Just  Mmbers  All Dev themzz Of IF Watchs It   You Should Seriously Try And One Day U Wil Say I Agree IPKKND Its The Best Show Ever Believe Me
Edited by ArHi4ever - 12 years ago
well sorry to say but when ever i tried to watch it i never found it interesting enuf πŸ€“
See This
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQZQGjs_jhg[/YOUTUBE]

In This promo,,,,

He Luv Her But He Cant Luv Her Because Of His Ego But Now The Track Is Going On He Is Luving Her And He Even Propose Her Lil Bit He Told Her Mujhe Farak Parta Hai ☺️ She Keep saying Mujhe Nahi Parta He Is In Pain He Is Trying His Best Too See , Ki Ose Farak Parta Hai Ke nahi See Hes Cried in Last Epi For Her 

Edited by ArHi4ever - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Masooma Bukhari

well sorry to say but when ever i tried to watch it i never found it interesting enuf πŸ€“
Opss Have Not Seen Your this Post
i saw the promo.. she was engaged to some one else named shyaam.. but i think she wasnt 
i wanted to be 1st here yar...
9 pages already filled...
to fast going guys

Bookmark