Dekha Ek Khwaab

I like this new drama of Sony

stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I think the cast, story, presentation all r very welcoming and new to watch...gives a new beginning of a new era for the Hindi serial...its diff than other serials n am personally a fan of Priyal, watchd her in Zee's Ram mileya jodi". She was superb there. I think she has improved herself a lot n in Muniya's role she is a great pick. I wish a success for the drama. I've missed the first 23 epis so can anyone help me wht the story is about? I'm guessing Muniya is a princess?!! wow I like fairy tale stories a lot n gd to c this in hindi serials.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sam_KaShian thumbnail
yeah!priyal is great here!
there are written updates of 21 and 22 nov on page 3...u can read it.and moniya is a princess and JN's elder sis.but murari kidnapped her when she was a kid,i guess!they haven't revealed much yet.
livelaughlove78 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yiu can watch all the episodes in youtube and it is in good quality you sgould so watch it u will love uday

postmodernist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I watch this only for Manveer scenes!! And without it, I have nothing to do wtih the show!
smrity2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes, you can watch all episodes on youtube or google and you get the links. There are many links.

Yes, Stephh you are right , it is different and it will be a unique show if they could play the dram between Manveer nicely and smartly. If this works out nice it will be a big hit. But if they stay with Mon-Aka story, then it is as ordinary as other 100 serials that are going on for years. No big deal about it.

I am hoping the CV s are focusing on mixture bewteen Man-Veer and giving her a big transformation from Monia to Manyata. I am really looking forward to seeing the future episodes if it takes the path of Man-Veer bond and creating a great love story.