Update for Friday 25-Nov-2011

lakshyam thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Laskshmi for the superb update!👏

Atlast TA/T heading to Blore. Pei planning to create more rift between TA/T means KP rejecting Charu drama now😲. Expecting Thulz to return back with the same speed because of this drama. Pei will be at its peak and going to do something extreme. Lets see.

For Pei, TA is her blood and skin aam🤬. Already said TA kanaaley thaali tied nu😡. Ippo TA name written on her forhead aam😡. Psycho dreamku no end pola🤢.

If Pei is exposed she will clearly pottukoduthufy GW for sure😍. She is going to blame GW for all these activites😍. Just waiting for that scene to come. Already for this small Blore trip failed nu she blamed GW. So when she gets caught... GW days are counted.

So next week in Blore among chaos... Hopefully will be tension filled and intresting😍..
acornn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the wonderful update and comments!!      

Good to see TPS doing course correction in her strategy to tame Doc & B and by taking the long and winding road of legal recourse as she is on the right side of the law rather than employing "ambulance chasers" like D. Nice to see the TPS of old [the strong willed no-nonsense upright woman] rejecting "tokenism" out- right by drawing the line on the sand conveys her intention to seek justice and wreak havoc on B. Really shameful to see Doc sending P to negotiate the "settlement" process and is sad to seem caught in the cross-fire.  Would like to see TPS son added to the action.

Psycho in full throttle action, showing her true love for Mesdames and their frozen "psycho love" reaction...super-o-super! As GW-Sr wished, psycho will lead the Mesdames to promise land...lunatic asylum.  

The new GW doesn't seem to have the gravitas or the evil zip that the old GW possessed, as a result the T'n'TA GW interaction looked more 🤪 🤡 than 😈. GW working overtime searching for rhyme and reason to stop Thulz from leaving: food, peaceful confines for TA to concentrate on work..ROFL, Thulz's linguistic issues, sudden concern for T's education & the ROI for money spent. TA naively scuttles her ploy by trying to allay her sudden concern for him as he is following psycho's wish...ROFL.    

Really good to see T trying to bid farewell keeping in mind the help of S. Hope  Thulz  takes this sojourn, an all-expense paid holiday trip with hubby dear, a good way to end her summer break before fall-school. She will be back in no time as TA is on pay-roll for a non-existent job.     

Finally, Monsieur TA and Mademoiselle Thulz looked dapper and chic in their couture 👍🏼.

Edited by acornn - 12 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Lakshmi for your lovey update and comments 🤗.

Sighhh...psycho ended her ghost dancing too quickly 😒...should have continued so that both the innocent poeple would have run away from there 😈. WTH..he is your blood and fate..puke puke 🤢🤢. Liked SV's acting today in the first half. She did not uruttufy her big eyes as she used to do and did not kick doors, walls and what not. The way she sat there and acted was really good. She did not overact, but has NICELY done that particular part. Hate hate how that psycho aunty was like ahhh oooh the baby is important and bla bla 😡 😡. Hate this goody goody Charu aunty like anything 🤢.

Why are they all after Thulasi 😒. TA does not even miss a single chance to haunt and blame Thulasi 😡. And SQ and GW behave as if Thuls is someone not worth living 😭 😭. And now this Sudha 😡. If she is sent to MM's house...then there is Padma to hurt her 😔...everywhere everyone loves to hurt the poor girl 😭. Will she be ever happy in this serial 😍 😍.
Edited by Gunz. - 12 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Wonderful Update plus Comments Lakshmi Akka!!!😃🤗

If Thulasi is devil, whats the name for these 3 shameless creatures😡. GW got scared seeing pei and she was not able to think on how to stop Thulasi from going to Bangalore🤣, Sudden aa zoo la irukira maathiri she feels aam🤣

More than 2 super dialogs today by this one and only pei😡...TA is in her blood aam and his name is written in her forehead aamboom smiley...What a comedy...mental thaana sollikittu roaming around, to listen that 2 other mentals🤢.

Pei is advising Lav darling to think good as it might effect her baby aam😲...romba nalla advise...her mind is filled with doing drogham to her brother in the name of good...ithula ipdi oru super advise 🤢. Lav your status right now is thisbalancin smiley..sooner you will  see the end results for letting other 2 useless to dance and agreeing to their super plan🤢

GW want pei to become her DIL so that everything around her could blossom aam😲...wow same dialog for the 100th time...Yes Madame, you think Charu's family will mosquito otufy seeing whatever you are doing right🤢...VR might pay another killer to finish you off..ithula everything will blossom around her aam😡.

I like Sundari's character...even if she want to win against Buwana...she is still caring towards Prabha...hope she supports Thulasi also in future😕...TA hope your brain works soon...if not all the best...as pei plan failed she might be plan more worse🤢
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks lakshmi for the wonderful update..
Finally both escapes from the Gw house but wrong timing...TA teasing her with her studies is just too much even if it was meant to be acting..i dont understand why he has to keep on taunting her about her educational skills and her characterisation...so whatever TA did so far was meant to be an advise..wow new definition..grr...
Uff tha thavipu GW had to stop T from going with him was fun to watch and though TA had some valid questions they were just questions afterall and nothing made him think further...TA is spoiling his character by keeping on tauting T about her education..I dont know if the creatives are using the education theme to spoil TA's charcter as they are so sure nothing will make viewers hate TA...i dont know why they have to do this and I wonder how they will justify it...
prabha and tps scenes were good and worth watching...and psycho scenes with the two mom/dter brokers were okie and with the family fine...why TA has not yet brought KP to psycho's family yet ? Edited by shubba - 12 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Laxshmi for the super updates!!

It was a good ending to the week...

I enjoyed seeing the scared expressions of Lavanya and GW!!!  That was super!!  This is only the beginning...they still have to see her pei dance...can't wait...

Wow...what a plan the 3 idiots are putting...and they are asking Lavanya because she is 'educated'...

TPS and Prabha scene was good but it was a little slow.  Why is TPS going to speak to a lawyer again...didn't she already do that??  I want this track to develop further...faster too...

TT..Tamil was acting very stupid.  He was blaming Tulasi on everything in front of his mom.  I got really tensed actually seeing the last part.  I was wondering if Tulasi would go or not ni the end...

Sudha...hate her!  She is proving to be very selfish!!

It's good that Tulasi is going just because the trio doesn't want them to go...but Tulasi going can affect her studies, she will be away from her friends and family, and this could lead to TT fighting again...

Some weekend tension after a long time...I have no idea what is going to happen... 
Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
kirunain thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i'm very tensed whether tamil will take tulasi to bangalore or not.
does anyone have idea of promo
Hema_M thumbnail
Aah suspense till Monday whether Thuls will go with him or not.Tamizh is really so frustrated that he is taking everything out on Thuls,its ok but could atleast restrain from allowing others talking about her.I mean his GW was as usual taunting and he has joined the club too,this is too unfair.how will that girl would samaalichufy everything all alone anyways its ok as long as Thuls will go with him no matter what to thrash those devils' plan and come back soon with good thirundhified Tamizh to resume her studies😊
mini_00 thumbnail
Thanks  lakhyam for the update