Hunt begins for Monya - Monya meets Udayveer

Posted: 12 years ago

Monya Akash meetings are not well accepted by her father.

There is a wild search for Monya's dad ofcourse for Monya...n why on earth this guy stole Monya n forcing her to lead such a life though he is feeding her good food๐Ÿ˜ณ

Hope Royal family finds Monya soon๐Ÿ˜›

Love Udayveer Monya meeting - gosh he is worst than JN๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†

Akash Monya love story in progress but its happening too quickly๐Ÿ˜ณ
uday n monia's meeting scene ws exciting but he ws rude wth her...
Originally posted by stephhh

uday n monia's meeting scene ws exciting but he ws rude wth her...
yep money minded...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
they way he grabbed her...wow...he will remember those nail marks on his hand for sure :P :P something dirty to come up...LOL
Originally posted by stephhh

they way he grabbed her...wow...he will remember those nail marks on his hand for sure :P :P something dirty to come up...LOL

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I wanna see JN n UV faces when they see muniya as princess๐Ÿ˜†
me love uday n monya's meeting <3
Me too I like the meeting and the way Monya defend herself but not the way UV grabs her.  His behaviour is so rude. 

Regarding Akash-Monya love story I think it is a bit fast on purpose as they will be separated in future and guess during the separation they will miss each other and Monya will make the difference between Akash and UV
OMGG havent watch the Epi yet yaar!!!
cant wait to watch!!!!
Originally posted by pri01

Me too I like the meeting and the way Monya defend herself but not the way UV grabs her.  His behaviour is so rude. 

Regarding Akash-Monya love story I think it is a bit fast on purpose as they will be separated in future and guess during the separation they will miss each other and Monya will make the difference between Akash and UV
i dont want Muniya akash confessions any soon๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›
Both Munya and Uday were sad that day.

Both were troubled by their father and for the same reason...''Existence''! Munya's so called Dad is shifting her from one place to another without even thinking about her life or her happiness.Like she is a ''Kath putli''. Whom he gives good food,good bed etc.But treats her like a doll.

Uday's condition wasn't any worse than Munya.Although he is a Prince. But at first everyone forces him to wait for a fiance who was lost 16 years ago.With absolutely no guarantee that the gal will ever come back. But the next moment when a situation is made ...the same ppl is forcing him to marry a spoiled Princess like JaiNandini.

I felt bad for the both.In this condition felt that...they could be friends.But the opposite happened.Uday is a Prince.He acted as his position is.But Yah!Munya seems like a very head strong gal.Who gets angry easily .and without thinking about the situation jumps for a fight. But yes ,he should tell her ''Sorrry''.About Munya ...this is not the first time we saw her jumping for fight.

Hmmm...I think both are spoiled .Uday by wealth and Munya by over pampering Dad(now Akash...OMG...how much butter this guy is using to get a gal.๐Ÿ˜†)...So now lets see how the ice melts.

But they got two thing in common...both got attitude and both comes to the sea when they are sad.Little odd for a Prince but OK for Munya.