Pakistani Serials

EP's Concert on 20th Jan In Islamabad(page 12) - Page 5

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Firstly Meepha, you love strings, than i love you. They're my mostt favourite live performers, and have such awesome songs and compositions.

Secondly, there was a Rahat concert in Toronto this summer and i never knew about it, seriously WTH?

Thirdly, I won't be surprised at the alcohol part, because in EP Salman Albert is always drinking, and Fawad is really close to him, both of them are always smoking, so influence much? It's a good thing u didn't hug him...

And why was he blowing up at the organiser? Dude, they're trying to protect you.. There's no point in swearing..

In-fact, why is EP always swearing? Even in there documentry teasers...

Anyway, i hope u had fun!
My opinions about celebs are always changing. I can't stand people like him, so might as well love him on screen, dislike him of screen, because he's still an amazing actor. <3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Guys, i don't think he meant the boring part literally...

And wow, I never knew pakistani singers drink, interesting.

Atif + Bilal Khan + EP = Drinks and Rude.

Nice to know, because i actually liked them... Now, it won't really be the same..
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Sana.B

Firstly Meepha, you love strings, than i love you. They're my mostt favourite live performers, and have such awesome songs and compositions.

I know.You know all the other band and singers,there come phases...They get famous but soon reach their saturation point๐Ÿ˜†.However,With strings it never gets monotonous.Every song has a new tune,totally different lyrics,etc.& & i love you too:P

Secondly, there was a Rahat concert in Toronto this summer and i never knew about it, seriously WTH?
Lol,haan tha.to be exact 31st April ko tha๐Ÿ˜‰

Thirdly, I won't be surprised at the alcohol part, because in EP Salman Albert is always drinking, and Fawad is really close to him, both of them are always smoking, so influence much? It's a good thing u didn't hug him...
Yes,Itna chum ni karwana mein ne๐Ÿ˜‰.. Exactly..

And why was he blowing up at the organiser? Dude, they're trying to protect you.. There's no point in swearing..
Beats the shit outta me.i dont know๐Ÿ˜•

In-fact, why is EP always swearing? Even in there documentry teasers...
cx apparently they r the yo-type band...You see๐Ÿ˜†

Anyway, i hope u had fun!
Yes,i did. Its the company that matters no matter how bad the concert was๐Ÿ˜‰. The sound system was๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ but hey..i got a free pass.i dont get to complain.i didnt pay 1200 for some loudy band๐Ÿ˜†[according to abu].Mein be apne abu ko EP ke gaaney sunaye.He was like 'He's a disgrace to music" i was like no abu,dont say that๐Ÿ˜†
My opinions about celebs are always changing. I can't stand people like him, so might as well love him on screen, dislike him of screen, because he's still an amazing actor. <3
i agree.He is good looking,he acts well-Thats why he's loved:P
nature+Personality jaisi bhi ho.Hum ne kon sa achaar daalna hai ya uske saath rehna hai๐Ÿ˜‰
i am pretty sure that after Humsafar gets over,i will b over fawad for sometime and crush on adeel hussain in his new drama(directed by Khuda aur muhabbat wala director๐Ÿ˜ƒ)

Meeph thumbnail
@ sab-curious-abt-Boring part

He was asking generally.
Not asal mein.
He was like 'Dont u find it boring?" as in he was curious to know what do u exactly like abt it?
Meeph thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sana.B

Guys, i don't think he meant the boring part literally...

And wow, I never knew pakistani singers drink, interesting.

Atif + Bilal Khan + EP = Drinks and Rude.

Nice to know, because i actually liked them... Now, it won't really be the same..

Shurrooo mein mujhe bhi yahi laga and i was like Shit man,how can they do this and that?
but then i was like who cares,gaana suno and move on

Hey,Strings nahi drink karta..AAL IS WELL๐Ÿ˜›
Wait ill try lookin for a charsi billo ki picture
BlackStar. thumbnail
Yup, true dat.
Like there songs and music, and it ends right there. The only thing that bothers me is that fans are so crazy about celebs, but celebs dont give two cents about fans.. I mean there the ones who made u who u are, show some respect.
I think Humsafar is what actually made me crush on Fawad more as well, so ill be taking a break when its over too..
Mora Piya ur talking about right? It looks good, i don't like amina sheikh though.
And lol, strings don't drink. Chalo, ek toh acha hai naa. ๐Ÿ˜†
Meeph thumbnail

Thats how he came:0

BlackStar. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: meepha

Thats how he came:0

Aankhon se hi patah chalta hai ke pee ke aya hai, ๐Ÿ˜†

What a retard.. ๐Ÿ˜•
Meeph thumbnail
I never get that part aswell..
Pakistaanio ko choro..

The indian film,Thankyou...Uski shooting Toronto mein hoye thi,remember?
I watched it kaafi door se na..Tou check this out.Akhsay cant even with apni umbrella pakar ke.Us ke liye bhi koi banda hona chahiye.As if khud pakre ga tou haath tooth jaaye ge:/

Yes,even i dont like Amna!!she's on every other channel...I am Tired of her...She needs to take a break bus.I wish Saba qamar hoti.I have started to like her:)

Meeph thumbnail
Bus yaar Bilal lums se parha hai..Phir pata bhi tou chalna chahiye na๐Ÿ˜†

Guys,is this the lightin or it is a purple laptop???