EP's Concert on 20th Jan In Islamabad(page 12) - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
fawad drinks??ermmm..i dint like itt,,i thot him to b as good as his looks,,butt v should knw celebs in real r not what they r onscreen..

& whats boring in humsafar..he must b kidding..

I just just hope that fawad-mahira pair is repeated
thanks alot  for sharing videos n pics...where dis concert was held
he smokes, thats perfectly ok, but i wont believe on the drinking part EVER EVER EVER, unless i see them myself! :|
cz sadaf, is all modern, but shes very nice n eastern inside aswell, their family is pretty normal, xcept fawad n sadaf well cz theyre STARS :P
but i WONT believe in the drinking part till i SEE myself!
reeno is sadaf an actress too?
OMG, you are soo DAMN lucky :O This is WOOW!!  Aahh, i am kinda jealous now^^ everyone goes everywhere :(( 

OMG, you met him .. 😳 Wah ... .. *fainting* 

erm, he is bored of his characters ?! 🤔 WHY^^ ?? -.-

Aahh he iss soo cute <3 and got a great sense of humor .. ;DD

Thank you sooo much for sahring the  beautiful experience 🤗 and the CAPS and Videos are WOOW. Thanks yaar <3

Reeno. have you met sadaf before? Or Fawad?
YOU are so lucky! LOL, I wish EP came on concerts abroad LOL. FAWAAAD khan!😍
Does anyone know if EP has an official FB page?
Originally posted by Reenoo.

he smokes, thats perfectly ok, but i wont believe on the drinking part EVER EVER EVER, unless i see them myself! :|
cz sadaf, is all modern, but shes very nice n eastern inside aswell, their family is pretty normal, xcept fawad n sadaf well cz theyre STARS :P
but i WONT believe in the drinking part till i SEE myself!

Do u know Sadaf personally because i havent seen her making appearance in any event or anything?

how are u so that he drinks ?

talking abt  ATIF aslam (  though i m not his fan) .once i listened an interview of his co-star  in BOL movie ,she said that atif has the attitude problem BUT at the same time she also said that he observes regular prayers even on the sets .