BV 25th November 2011 - Written Update - COMPLETE

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Jagya ignores anandis call to show gauri more importance  but the minute she sleeps he sneaks out to answer the call...🤪
Anandi realizes it was too late to  call but she reverts back to missing jagya mode ..😵can't watch her jhoola jhulaaOing katputlis remembering jagya..

Sarpanch suggests anandi for next sarpanch  but dadisa had opposed her entering politics-her approval is most important for anandi ..🤔so lot more convincing will be needed to make up her mind..
but  she needs to settle her marriage status before filing nomination -if she files as 'married to jagadish singh' then more trouble for jagat gauri in future ,and heth singh creating more  trouble .. 🤔
Edited by pjyo - 12 years ago
Thanks for the update
Thanks for the update👏

ThanQ for WU.

Oh!That bluff master Jagat trying to talk to A secretly...why can't he be open like Shravan ?Now I really like Shravan,as he confessed without any fear.
Originally posted by pjyo

but  she needs to settle her marriage status before filing nomination -if she files as 'married to jagadish singh' then more trouble for jagat gauri in future ,
yeah when the article came about this political track before...i got 1st thing in my mind was that...after becoming successful politician...if media will come to know about this illegal issue...then😆...
dont whether cvs r thinking like that...!
its other thing that j's name is behind anandi all the time...which i dislike the most!!😡
btw jyo...ur prediction hopefully will become true...u predicted about the sarpanch election at the time of gulli's child marriage😆
Originally posted by khusi_*

yeah when the article came about this political track before...i got 1st thing in my mind was that...after becoming successful politician...if media will come to know about this illegal issue...then😆...
dont whether cvs r thinking like that...!
its other thing that j's name is behind anandi all the time...which i dislike the most!!😡
btw jyo...ur prediction hopefully will become true...u predicted about the sarpanch election at the time of gulli's child marriage😆
khushi.sirf tum hi meri predicticions yaad rakhthi ho..🤗.
yeah, tabb maine bola thaa jail yatra ho gayi abb politician bannne ke aasaar nazar aathe hain...😆
vaise i want her to be sooo succesful😍  ki  newspaper mein interview aaye  with photo(jaan wala bhi😈), tv on kare toh anandi hi  nazar aaye😆(imagine gauri complaining to jaggu "sirf anandi ko dekhne tum on karthe ho tv😈😆) and mumbai baithe  sab ko patha chale this girl became a succes story inspite of how that nalayak husband 😡of hers treated her and ran   off with shahri chori...
kunda tai and dr colleagues ko bhi toh pathaa chale inn dono daaktars ke  kaarname  and how anandi overcame it all ...😍...divorce bhi hona chahiye,aur  jaggu jail jaaye toh even better😈😆
time lagega but 'yeh hogi kamyaab ek din'...😍...issi umeed pe i keep on watching😳😆
Edited by pjyo - 12 years ago
thnx jyo😳😆
pata nehin whats in cvs mind!!
they will reveal it or not...and if they will show it...how??
j will suffer or anandi will suffer after this revelation!!
WOOHOO! YOU FOUND THE LETTER: 

NOW GO TELL YOUR CAPTAIN PM Sweet_Shivani  THE LETTER AND LINK, AND GO FIND THE REST OF THE LETTERS FROM YOUR SET! GOOD LUCK
Originally posted by Sweet_Shivani

WOOHOO! YOU FOUND THE LETTER: 

NOW GO TELL YOUR CAPTAIN PM Sweet_Shivani  THE LETTER AND LINK, AND GO FIND THE REST OF THE LETTERS FROM YOUR SET! GOOD LUCK

Can u plz tell what is this?