*~* Happy Birthday Shammu *~* - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago

🥳Happy birthday Shammu🥳

Hi Shamz,

Wish you a very very happy belated birthday.  May you see all that is best for you this year and above all may you continue rocking this forum...

Vjayam

p.s. sorry cud not wish u on time as out of station and back only now.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15pnIvnapQo[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Ranuja - 12 years ago
Belated  Birthday wishes Shammu. God bless you.
Dear Shammu Disney Princesses

Hope you had a wonderful birthday Shammu ma...Hope your day was filled with tons and tons of love, gifts and happy wonderful moments...cartoon cartoons disney jasmin princess aladdin

Wishing you once again...Happy birthday  birthday birthdays cake cakes bday bdaysand Many more happy returns of this day!

Happy belated birthday Shammu.

May god bless u..!!!

Awww🤗🤗
Thanksss to everyone who wished meee. Thank You sooo much!🤗
This Thread was very surpsing and its sooo awesomeee.  I loved the wishes and siggiesss...Thanksss. Cuteee Thulsss😍🤗
Thankss akkas love you all🤗

Thanksss for the wishes:
Atina ma, Bhagi, Gunss, Hemss, Hema akka, Karthi, Kowsi, Lakshmi akka, Maha sir, Mini akka, Pearl akka, Ransss, Ruby akka, Sandss, Shubba akkaa, Smiless, Srima ma, Tansss, Theiva akka, Sumi akka, Jeya akka, Harhem, Sneha, Thils akkaaa, Rishi, Sri anna, Krithiga and Alisha!😃
Thank You all. You made my day soo special and im proud to be a Thendralian and happy to have such friends!🤗

Ranss, the special video is sooo niceee. Thankss akkasss. Sandsss your song is lovely. Thank You kaaa. And Tansss the Thread is awesomeee👏, u know what, u are better than me in doing threads, mine wont look so livelyy. Gunss, Hems and Akka Thank Youuu😃. Btw Guns ur voice is mature now😆 Love you all!!🤗😍

Thanksss to Everyone!

Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago