I HATE IPKKND.FANS MUST READ.

MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Yup, you read it right. I HATE IPKKND and specially ASR and KKG. Reasons below:

1. I am glued to it. I have never been so glued to a show ever before.

2. I spend most of my time watching the scenes again and again.

3. I am always thinking what will happen next when I'm not in front of my computer (and on this forum).

4. My productivity has gone down the drain for the past 2 weeks (that's when I started watching the show). I'm glad I'm not in school else I would have surely flunked.

5. I almost had an accident today because I was thinking about today's episode.

This show is surely going to kill me one day. Yet, I can't stop myself from visiting the forum or watching the show. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

How many of you sail in the same boat?
๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by reena544 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
I SAIL THE SAME BOAT!
TODAY'S EPISODE WAS AWESOME!
LOVE ARHI๐Ÿ‘
Rufa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Same! i actually was thinking about ipknd so much that i dont even pay attention in class !!!!! THis show is so Addicting1111!!!!!!!! IPKND ALWAYS WOULD BE RANK ONE 1!!!
Originally posted by: CHIKA784

I SAIL THE SAME BOAT!

TODAY'S EPISODE WAS AWESOME!
LOVE ARHI๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ˜Š
aanu23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
100%agree...m calling people around me arnav khushi...ha ha...and I'm always thinking when will weekend get over๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by: aanu23

100%agree...m calling people around me arnav khushi...ha ha...and I'm always thinking when will weekend get over๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜Š
LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
We are all in the same boat. This serial does take a toll on you. But I try to divert my mind doing other things. SOmetimes I am successful and sometimes not. But hey what the heck, let's enjoy the moment ๐Ÿ˜†
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Babe!!... We're all rocking in the same boat!!.. ArHi's obsession has swept the forum!!.. Can't you see how active this forum is, and its all cause of ArHi...

Call it ArHi fever, ArHi dhamaka, ArHi sensation, ArHi obsession.. what not.. but the truth is that We are all goners!!

We are all truly, madly, and deeply in love with ArHi!! and IPKKND!
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
tEll me about it. When I started watching I had a test coming I could not study coz I could not stop watching. I almost Had an accident too. I keep watching each episde again and again. I am just worried I might get BP, hipertension, diabetis worrying about the future of Arnav and khushi. My sis is on the same boat as me. So, u r not the only one. We r all on the same rollercoaster.
xCrystalTearx thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
ahahaha. Gottta agree as well. But sadly, I am in college. So can't help but not pay attention lol.
Plus, can't help fantasizing myself falling in love with Arnav type of guy. haha๐Ÿ˜›