Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zuaireah thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I feel the same way...we r all down with ArHi fever.
Sehnila_shahrin thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i'm hating it tooo!

stopped coming to IF after the end of the serial Kahin To Hoga..

but this show has brought me back on IF again..

thinking about what will happen in the next episode, how ASR and khushi will confess, re-watching the episodes everyday are making me go nuts
laap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
me too guys...hav totally gone crazy...hav watched this show regularly jus for a few weeks...but hav got totally hooked on to it!!😃love Arhi lotzzz.trying to watch all the missed epis!!cant wait for mon😍
Jhuma.majumder thumbnail
oh my god.the same is with me.i m totally addicted ranging from my computer screensaver to mobile to videos all arnav khushi.
SimmyOwais thumbnail
were all in the same boat girl me and my best friend all we do is talk about IPKKND ether were in school or were in twn on the fone all we do is talk about is IPKKND
ur not gunna guess wat i did we were in urdu class and we were talking about my urdu teachers clothes and why he cant dress like ASR and just not him all the guys we see i swear i have offically lost the plot next stop for me is mental asylum for people in love with IPKKND
MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: SimmyOwais

were all in the same boat girl me and my best friend all we do is talk about IPKKND ether were in school or were in twn on the fone all we do is talk about is IPKKND

ur not gunna guess wat i did we were in urdu class and we were talking about my urdu teachers clothes and why he cant dress like ASR and just not him all the guys we see i swear i have offically lost the plot next stop for me is mental asylum for people in love with IPKKND

🤣
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: vasiraju

Me to sailing on same boat...i cut my hands so many times with knife while cutting vegetables...even i am postponing the plan of visiting my parents frm 5 months bcoz they don't have internet their n my hub was "wht the"...before the ipkknd i used to visit them monthly bases... 😆

lolz 😆😆😆
Originally posted by: gunayaar

❤️❤️u have given worda to my thought...wat u write was exactly wat i did routinely...thanks 4 sharing my thoughts...I'm dyieng 2 see IPKKND daily...❤️❤️

loved it
Originally posted by: vasiraju

Me to sailing on same boat...i cut my hands so many times with knife while cutting vegetables...even i am postponing the plan of visiting my parents frm 5 months bcoz they don't have internet their n my hub was "wht the"...before the ipkknd i used to visit them monthly bases... 😆

OMG OMG WE ALL R CRAZY FANS.
Originally posted by: Sivaranjani

100% I'm on your boat!! My productivity so gone down now a days!! My manager is soon gonna terminate me or yell at me!!😃

One thing i'm still fortunate is - I'm yet to face an accident, but at this phase I surely think one day I'll be admitted😔

God save us

ARHI's FEVER.