the scene between udayver and monia was so beauitfully done, it was not like
other shows. And as of now i am loving Udayveer, i know he is suppose to have
a grey shades but he is not like others. when he hit Monia and she told him
he did not act like someone rich egoistic brat, he was actually nice and said
" i didnt realise someone was there" he is so sweet. well atleast compared to
JN he is so much better.

Edited
hahah this is the first time in any indian drama that i have noticed
 that we rather see the lead female with the neagtive lead rather then the hero.
Edited by LoveLiveDance - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love_girish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i don't want him to get married with JN. he looks better with monia. i love udayveer.
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Udayveer is certainly a dashing guy. What a shame he is the negative lead :(
 I liked the scene between him and Moniya as well. They showed potential. But I guess we shouldn't take too much liking for this couple because in the end its Akash who is the lead guy and he will end up with Moniya. Akash and Moniya's equation is also good, they are cute together, but somehow I have never been a fan of sweet-gentle love stories, have always preferred the not-so-easy ones where the leads are anti each other in the beginning. That is what adds spice to the romance in my opinion :)
Sam_KaShian thumbnail
Yeah the scene was good👍🏼
I would love to see UV maska-maroing Moniya when moniya becomes a princess!moniya should take her revenge then😆
But I like moni-akash more!😊
Edited by uyti - 12 years ago
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I love that scene👏❤️...it was beautifully executed by both UV and Monya.  I like UV and he is doing a good job but also he is a mixture of both positivde and negative character for the meantime.

Well I prefer Akash-Monya jodi😊
ILovePushan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Me too loving Udayveer more than Akash.

Akash is more like a ''Chamcha type '' BF.😛Even if that relationship grows up,it'll be like ''Pampering and buttering Munya''  type relationship.Just like Murari and Munya.You know nothing spicy,nothing chatpata between them.An over mature guy ''Akash'' and a teenager Munya...what future is there than Akash to turn Big bro of Munya.🤢

On the other hand both Munya and Uday are young,wild and yah just for those 5-6 minutes they sure brought some excitement to the show.Which was completely missing when Akash and Munya was together.I was feeling sleepy by Akash's boring sugary talks.🥱

May be JN and Akash can be a good couple.But I'll be happy to see Munya&Uday together.Let the nok jhok begin.Waiting for a ''Hot fight'' between the two angry teenagers.😆

Rufa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so UDAYVEER AND MONIA BECAUSE AKASH IS ABOUT HIS EARLY 30S OR LATE 20S I WOULD PREFER MONIA AND UDAYVEER
@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
crazyal thumbnail
UdayVeer Singh, He is the main reason I started watching the show and I came to know about him acting in this show through a friend. The recent events seems to enliven the fact that our beloved Yuvraj was indeed spotted as the "Bad Guy", while  Aakash (I HATE HIM) is the purest thing on the planet. I really hope the CVs have a good future for MaanVeer than the other option. But trouble lies now in Manyata's hands as to her hating Uday more because of the "Maar Peet" delivered to Aakash! I hope they patch up soon and throw away Aakash from the picture! 😕