FF: A story of hearts part 9 pg47 (23/02)

Posted: 12 years ago
Well its my first try of a serious FF and my first FF about SNS. The beginning is a little sad... Ahm don't know what to say really. Just hope you like it. Please tell me, if I should continue it or leave the FF writting to others πŸ˜†

Part 1

This is a story of hearts. Of hearts, which love - hearts, which broke ' hearts, which weep and hearts filled with hope, joy and happiness. But also about idiots of all shapes and sizes. A story only life can tell.

Let me start this story by unfolding to you the state of relation in the Modi Mansion at the time one incident separate lives, lovers and a family. At this time life in Modi Mansion was going smoothly as smoothly as it hasn't been going since the two sons of the family married two girls, who are sisters. Ahem Modi, the eldest son and heir to Modi Industry, is finally happily married to his darling wife Gopi, the younger of the two sisters. She is an innocent and lovely girl, who only dreamed about having a love filled marriage and a good relationship with her mother in law. After many trials these dreams have come to be reality. The younger son of the Modi family, Jigar, on the other hand is unhappy with his married life. Rashi, his wife, has deceived him and his family since their first meeting. First he separated him and his childhood friend Sonal through making her think that he has an affair with Rashi and then manipulated him to marry her. But there the evil plan's of his wife and her mother, Urmila, did not stop. No they had just started. These two were trying everything to get their hands on the riches of his family causing many misunderstandings and hard feelings in the relationship of his Bhabi with his Bhai and Kaki. After finding out her true colours Jigar felt immensely hurt and let down by her and by himself. How could he fall in love with such a person? A person, who would do so much to destroy the happiness of her only sister, who only married him because of his money and that was what pained him the most, the fact that she never loved him and never will. No, Jigar's marriage wasn't at all happy. He was living separate from his wife now for nearly half a year but the pain was still there. Had he stopped loving her or is he still in love? Can he forgive her or will he never be able to? Should he divorce her or must he live with her for the rest of his life? So many questions, which answers are still not clear at this point of the story. But now you know how the lives and marriages in Modi Mansion have changed.

What happened to cause so much pain to this family? What is the reason for the separation of lovers and family? Well behind it all, causing it all is an evil plan. However the engineer of it will not be revealed at this point in the story.

Kokila Modi, the wife of the younger sons of the last generation and informal head of the family, was still in charge. She was extremely happy that her dikra Ahem and her Gopi vahu have finally started to be a real married couple and was hoping for some grandchildren soon. The doctors had prescribed her some tablets for her high blood pressure, which she had to take regularly. However Kokila didn't think they were this important, which is why she often forgets to take them. After noticing this habit of her Maaji Gopi started to take charge of it. So the responsibility of getting the medicine from the pharmacy and giving it to Kokila at the right time lay on Gopi's shoulders.

On that day someone exchanged Kokila's blood pressure pills with a different drug, which can cause considerable damage to the body or kill a person, if given to a healthy person, in the pharmacy. Gopi, who had used the chance to visit the doctors herself, did not notice the swap of the medicine. Because the pills, which she was given, looked very similar to the right ones and her head was in the clouds with the sweet news the doctor has given her. So on this fateful day she gave Kokila Modi, the beloved mother of Ahem, poison instead of medicine. Soon after taking the medicine Kokila felt really ill and collapsed in the hall. Everyone was really worried for her and nobody could imagine what could be wrong with her. But because they were unable to get her to open her eyes they took her to the hospital. After a long while a doctor came out with the news that Kokila's life was hanging on a thin thread and that she was poisoned due to a certain drug overdose. Nobody could imagine who would have done this and where the drug could have come from. Gopi told the doctor that she gave her Maaji the blood pressure pills shortly before she fell ill. Needless to sy that after the doctor was given the package with the medicine he told everyone that this were not the right pills and that no pharmacy would make the mistake of mistaken one for the other. He blamed Gopi for doing it on purpose. Gopi, who was already crying because of worry for Kokila, was unable to speak a clear sentence. She could only stammer "That .. That.. Nahin .. I didn't.." But then a loud roar silenced her in shock. Ahem has awoken from the shock he felt after he heard that it was Gopi, who poisoned his beloved mother on purpose. All sense, all thought, everything he had felt for her, everything he knew about her was gone from his mind. In this moment he only hated her. Hated her so much, that he couldn't bear it any longer. Reaching this point he screamed out in agony not caring that he was in the middle of a hospital, not caring how many people where there watching them. All he cared about was his hate, his hurt. He approached Gopi slowly, who looked at him terrified. A look she has not had on her face for nearly half a year. But now all those happy times have been lost and she was again confronted with the hate her husband felt for her. Now worst them ever. Again she tried to defend herself but Ahem would not let her speak. He stopped right in front of her, glaring down at her. And his next words and actions broke a heart, separated lovers and a family.

A heart has been broken, its pieces lying on the bottom of a weeping soul, which feels unable to scream, unable to breath, unable to life on because its other half has been torn from it violently and without mercy. But it has to live on. Not for herself but for the sweet little secret living within ...

Part 2 on page 5     https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2131437?pn=5
Part 3 on page 8     https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2131437?pn=8
Part 4 on page 12   https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2131437?pn=12
Part 5 on page 17   https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2131437?pn=17
Part 6 on page 24   https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2131437?pn=24
Part 7 on page 32   https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2131437?pn=32
Part 8 on page 37   https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2131437?pn=37
Part 9 on page 47
   https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2131437?pn=47
Edited by d-luna88 - 12 years ago
Excellent start!,absolutely excellent,craving to read on,oh gosh,Ahem's anger is going to be the reason he loses everything!,and omg Gopi is pregnant,poor thing,this is so sad,is this your first FF because it is really amazing and i love it so far,please pm me when u update,contnue soon dearπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by CHIKA784

Excellent start!,absolutely excellent,craving to read on,oh gosh,Ahem's anger is going to be the reason he loses everything!,and omg Gopi is pregnant,poor thing,this is so sad,is this your first FF because it is really amazing and i love it so far,please pm me when u update,contnue soon dearπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks so much dear. Yes its my first FF, glad you liked it πŸ˜ƒ
Kristin that was amazing!!!

Gosh Ahem's angry!! It's like the Mani thing all over again but like a hundred times worse!!! And with poor Gopi being pregnant!!!

Oh I do hope everything is cleared up soon, it's so heart rending!!!!
Originally posted by NazmaJ

Kristin that was amazing!!!

Gosh Ahem's angry!! It's like the Mani thing all over again but like a hundred times worse!!! And with poor Gopi being pregnant!!!

Oh I do hope everything is cleared up soon, it's so heart rending!!!!

Thanks so much Nazma!!!

Well I can't promise that everything will be cleared up so fast.. sorry πŸ˜•
Originally posted by d-luna88

Thanks so much Nazma!!!

Well I can't promise that everything will be cleared up so fast.. sorry πŸ˜•

Oh well I guess I'll just have to keep reading until it is!! lol

I'm going to use some of my very limited German here - (I hope this is right!!) Es war wunderbar!!
Edited by NazmaJ - 12 years ago

Oh well I guess I'll just have to keep reading until it is!! lol

I'm going to use some of my very limited German here - (I hope this is right!!) Es war wunderbar!!

Okay I will try to update the next part this weekend .. hopefully..

@bold That was very good!!!
Originally posted by d-luna88

Okay I will try to update the next part this weekend .. hopefully..

@bold That was very good!!!

I did 5 years of German language at school so believe me I should know more!! Although it has been 8 years since I last spoke any!!
BEAUTIFUL start. u left me there with a gasp!! i was soo reserved. i think this FF is going to be amazng. Gopi pregnant and Ahems anger, oh no,, this is really sad, wonder what will happen. the emotions flowed through me as i read it, it was absolutely fantastic. luved it,
contine soon... add me to your pm when you update next, thanks

x.x.FAHIMA.x.x

I did 5 years of German language at school so believe me I should know more!! Although it has been 8 years since I last spoke any!!

Hey I learnd four year russian at school and the only things I can say is What is your name and My name is Kristin so don't worry you are not alone. I think five or six years ago. Not sure.