Udayveer looks like...

Posted: 12 years ago
Vikas Bhalla. When I saw him onscreen for the first time I thought he was Vikas but then I realised he's someone else...  I dont know Udayveer's real name but here's some pics of Vikas for comparison.

Edited by shivani003 - 12 years ago
Yeah!they look quite similar.
I guess everyone is liking UV more than Akash😆

Yes he looks like Vikas..I wish he has the same brilliant voice like Vikas 
yeah but he is better looking then vikas
Originally posted by Dhara998

yeah but he is better looking then vikas

Yea I agree! Udayveer is really attractive. I find his jodi with Monya more appealing.
soo true...even I thought first that its him vikas...but then I realised I have seen him in anouther serial and in my opinion both look very good ðŸ˜†
^^^ Yeap both are quite hot. I cant wait until Uday and Monya's love/hate track begins :D
Although I don't find the similarity..sorry😳, I agree Uday is hot and so is Vikas Bhalla. I used to like him a lot, too bad he didn't go far in bolllywood.
Hey. . .
Ashis Roy is playing the role of Udayveer. . . .and before this show he had played the role of Veer in Shh. . .phir koi hai 3(tritiya one) . . .since that show I like him . . i also dont find any similarity between the two. . . . .

though I find much similarity between Vikas Bhalla and Gautam Rode
Originally posted by sur001

Hey. . .
Ashis Roy is playing the role of Udayveer. . . .and before this show he had played the role of Veer in Shh. . .phir koi hai 3(tritiya one) . . .since that show I like him . . i also dont find any similarity between the two. . . . .

though I find much similarity between Vikas Bhalla and Gautam Rode
Hi Sur meri jaan tum yahan nice to see u 🤗 

I'll second you me too i don't find any similarity between them...UV is very handsome
Edited by pri01 - 12 years ago