tina dutta mentioned in her facebook

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Really feelin lyk crying..im very sad now...Rashami's quitting uttaran... wen rashami told me dat i was in tears...we hugged each other soo tightly and i really strtd crying...cant be without her...no one can understand our frndship...love u love u love u rashu...uummaaahhh...!!!!!!!
it's good to know rashmi and tina are good friends in real life ..i think their fans should learn some lesson from them too ...😆as for rashmi leaving well it's good for her career because tapasya's character is heading to no where neither she is turning into a positive lead neither she is leading antagonist now ..she is heading to no where but a drag with same old stuff bachpan say kar aj tak ..will look forward to see in her new role but just too fed up with seeing her as Tapasya with her same raag 🥱wonder what cvs will do? actor replacement ( more chances ) or kill tapasya 😕
How much we hate Tapasya ..Uttaran is nothing without that psycho character now ..If it followed the story of  kid iccha then it might have been different ..Now TRP will definitely fall if Tapasya is dead or Rashmi quits the show 
thts so cute man...even we will miss her vamp loooks !!!!!
Well then be prepared to see Nandish exiting UT too very soon...I am sure post their TRADITIONAL wedding RD will have a kid and work will follow thereafter for her, all this publicity of troubled water marriage is just an excuse

UT team bring in vansh look alike and kill Veer and Nandish will exit out of UT too...

UT is pathetic now...they should just end the show while Rashmi is still around with Veecha and Rasya being happy with their kids THE END and Tappu and Nani overcoming their hate with Ichcha...RD has contributed to the show's success hence this would be nice thing to do instead of her leaving and continuing the show...or she may take time off to get married and they bring her back just like all these sid vansh look alike mattoo characters...

UT team and CVS are unnecessarily draggin it all shows come to an end so be it for UT too and give a happy positive ending JUST END the show
Nice, tina and rashmi both are good friends, we really will miss rashmi in future episode Edited by susoma - 12 years ago