Dekha Ek Khwaab

pyaar do,pyar lo

Sam_KaShian thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Seeing the precap it looks like moniya is going to realize her love for Akash.😊
But what I was thinking is that,isn't it a bit early??I mean they have just met for 4/5 times.I know it doesn't take much time to fall in love.but still!I wanted to see more cute scenes of them before they realized their love for each other.but let's see what CV's are upto!

sam 😊
Edited by uyti - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hi Sam...me too I find Akash-Monya love story a bit fast forward but guess as they will be separated in the near future that why CVs have set the stage in this way.  Even UV-Monya meeting is a surprising one.  Let see how the story will unfold.  Am loving this show awaiting for Monday eargerly

BTW love the tittle of your post😉
Edited by pri01 - 12 years ago
Rufa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
udav and muniya so look good together!
Sam_KaShian thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pri01

Hi Sam...me too I find Akash-Monya love story a bit fast forward but guess as they will be separated in the near future that why CVs have set the stage in this way.  Even UV-Monya meeting is a surprising one.  Let see how the story will unfold.  Am loving this show awaiting for Monday eargerly

BTW love the tittle of your post😉

priya i think the same!and they r all searching form moniya so soon she would be found out and taken to rajmahal!so maybe that's y...me too.weekends r so damn boring🥱😆

lol..thanks...moni's friends were singing this song so put it as the title😊
Sam_KaShian thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rufa

udav and muniya so look good together!

mmm...but I like Akash-moniya more😳 character wise!i have read TPD and Akash's character is quite similar to michael..and i LOVE Michael!!!!!!!so i want them to happen!and i also love their scenes!
UV is good too..but he is supposed to has grey shades!and i think he's for JN.i somehow feel like that😊
PanjabanJatti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think the cvs got another plan to convince manyata to change..because she is still a jhalli si chawl wali larki..they want to ignore her faults so that she herself will realize she has to change..how long will DS and her parents oversee her mistakes ??