Uravugal Nov 28 - Dec 2 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Originally posted by swash2

I think Mugs plans are in motion..he is behind RM's withdrawal of loan sanction. Last week, i thought after a long time, we are seeing something positive. that Krishnan will come up in life and things will begin from there. but it is not to be. and Mugs and Visa will do all atrociities and in the end a plain sorry after they realize it is all Sathya's thiruviLaiyaadal will put matters to rest. BS. I hate this.
and when will the Madames deliver? or is this a Q of ever pregnant never delivery.
Am sure our Krishna paramatma will help in their delivery as they will deliver in the roadside where he will be delivering water and what best guy to do the honor than K? he is a delivery expert aachE. adhuvum a saabham from Visa - en kudumba vaarisai kolla paarthaan. conveniently Swetha will be unconscious and Chithra even if she witnesses is a VIP (vaai illaa poochi  - she has selective amnesia when it comes to Krishnan - like when she never told her inlaws abt Mugs questioning Krishn's parentage?) Visa will continue saying un vamsamE viLangaadhu, adhanaala dhaan un pondaatti vayathula bOndaavE vaLaralai, yadayadayada...sand throwing, tap feet fighting (kuzhaai adi sandai), etc. kodumai.

now we can write vasanam for many serials.
Good point...I agree with you Mala!!Edited by atina - 12 years ago
btw, what happened to the original gayu? is she going to be back?
Thanks Nithya. I know this is irritating too much - same plot one kavukkara other without thinking and Vis's Sabams appa too much. We really need a change and a stop to blame each other now.
Originally posted by swash2

btw, what happened to the original gayu? is she going to be back?

no mala...Her real name is Archana Krishnappa...She got married. When she was acting in Uravugal...In fact Rojapoo attened the wedding on our behalf...along with AS sir.

Archana stopped acting when she became pregnant...From that time this Gayu ( Bhavna) is acting...
Edited by atina - 12 years ago
thanks nithya and Roja for the update

Now mugu has changed his profession. His job is to follow Krish and do fighting. Visa will uduku aduchify her darling son.

Are they thinking Krish don't have anyone to support when he needs money?

AZ sir your wife needs one more hard slap to come to earth.

yaruppa anga oru peiya paarankal kudunga. ore poda mugu and visa thalaila pottu vellaya muduchidalam. thanga mudiyal ivunka attam.

aha...naaneh poi antha paarangallai pottuttu varalaam nu irukken...thaangaleh paa...you are correct newt...!!
Originally posted by atina

aha...naaneh poi antha paarangallai pottuttu varalaam nu irukken...thaangaleh paa...you are correct newt...!!
instead of killing all, atina, u shd put that paarangal only on Krishnan's head; then all will be solved.
Thanks for the updates roja and swash..

Krish nee inime bhoomi poojai podathey.. striaghta strat building the plant..
Thanks Swash..

who is this intruder? 😍