Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Yes - I too agree that Sarika's voice is very good as well Mahisha - her voice is sweet - but I feel she lacks the confidence. I also noticed new girl Pragati's voice is very good.

Other than there are some cuties like Anjana, Shrutika they are irresistable.
SweetyGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: migan

Yes - I too agree that Sarika's voice is very good as well Mahisha - her voice is sweet - but I feel she lacks the confidence. I also noticed new girl Pragati's voice is very good.

Other than there are some cuties like Anjana, Shrutika they are irresistable.

Yes well said.. and this week in other languages round its going well..😃
Amudha_Arya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this is the season with whole bunch of superb singers...each and every kid sings really good...compared to senior 3 it is really good...
SweetyGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: tnhindi

this is the season with whole bunch of superb singers...each and every kid sings really good...compared to senior 3 it is really good...

Yes u are right..😊 but some has to improve a lot i felt..😳
Amudha_Arya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SweetyGreen

Yes u are right..😊 but some has to improve a lot i felt..😳

yes yes ofcourse some kids have to improve a lot...i like yazhini...what an improvement ...wow...i cant belive ,is she that low BP kid  in season 1...i really really like her...we can learn many things from this kid..apart from her there are top class singers like sukanya, pragthi, vignesh and that sangeetha sourav ganguly(well i dont remeber his name)
i like akilesh anu ajeeth  kavya anjana sarika and another us girl..oh i have already mentioned half of the contestants...really this is a good season to watch..and one more plus is we dont have that annoying  anchor divya this time...having a good time with MA. KA. Pa...kalani and the  other one(i dont remember her name too, anchor of this week) are not that bad...
SweetyGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: tnhindi

yes yes ofcourse some kids have to improve a lot...i like yazhini...what an improvement ...wow...i cant belive ,is she that low BP kid  in season 1...i really really like her...we can learn many things from this kid..apart from her there are top class singers like sukanya, pragthi, vignesh and that sangeetha sourav ganguly(well i dont remeber his name)
i like akilesh anu ajeeth  kavya anjana sarika and another us girl..oh i have already mentioned half of the contestants...really this is a good season to watch..and one more plus is we dont have that annoying  anchor divya this time...having a good time with MA. KA. Pa...kalani and the  other one(i dont remember her name too, anchor of this week) are not that bad...

Yes u are right..😊 and its MA KA PA Anand Kalyani and Bhavana 😉
Edited by SweetyGreen - 12 years ago
ajitha_madhavan thumbnail
Yazhini, Rakshita and Aajith displayed very well. I love Rakshita's sweet and melodious voice. Shruthika had an wonderful time, but her song selection is bad. Mahisha too became less confident for the reason that she has to practice throughout the week and travel from Canada to Chennai, and so was Sarika. Judges should be very careful while awarding marks to them. Little kids has to travel more than 15000 kms to reach. And these Tamil Canadians should give more oppurtunities. Judges ( No one in tamil here) must consider that the contest is for Tamil speaking population. Not for just come and go... Tamils were watching Jayanth and shunmugapriya.  If Alka did that she learnt the language and she had such an wonderful voice plus her close attach to fellow tamils made her achive the title, but the situation is not like that. Cute Anjana robbed everyone's attention. I wish to see Yazhini, Rakshita, Aajith, Anjana, Mahisha, Sarika, Rajaganapathy and Sephi upto several rounds.
SweetyGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: ajitha_madhavan

Yazhini, Rakshita and Aajith displayed very well. I love Rakshita's sweet and melodious voice. Shruthika had an wonderful time, but her song selection is bad. Mahisha too became less confident for the reason that she has to practice throughout the week and travel from Canada to Chennai, and so was Sarika. Judges should be very careful while awarding marks to them. Little kids has to travel more than 15000 kms to reach. And these Tamil Canadians should give more oppurtunities. Judges ( No one in tamil here) must consider that the contest is for Tamil speaking population. Not for just come and go... Tamils were watching Jayanth and shunmugapriya.  If Alka did that she learnt the language and she had such an wonderful voice plus her close attach to fellow tamils made her achive the title, but the situation is not like that. Cute Anjana robbed everyone's attention. I wish to see Yazhini, Rakshita, Aajith, Anjana, Mahisha, Sarika, Rajaganapathy and Sephi upto several rounds.

Yes well said..😊
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Waiting so anxiously for this week's performances ,promos seems very interesting.
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I saw the week befor last week(Rain round recently). felt sorry that Barath got eliminated. But consistently he is in bottom 3 for few weeks. So that's it for him. 

Everyone is talented though so tough competition I guess.