Super Singer Junior Season 3 - Page 112

Posted: 11 years ago
Is anyone watching the SSJ3 show now where they show bloopers and some repeat of best moments ?

Actually, since they have already shown same sequences many times, I got bored and dint watch it...

But yesterday when I was changing channels, got to watch some cute and naughty performances by the prelim level contentants in the initial rounds... Then I recollected those episodes... Felt like it was looong back :-) which shows how long this show went 😆
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by ramyvijay

Is anyone watching the SSJ3 show now where they show bloopers and some repeat of best moments ?

Actually, since they have already shown same sequences many times, I got bored and dint watch it...

But yesterday when I was changing channels, got to watch some cute and naughty performances by the prelim level contentants in the initial rounds... Then I recollected those episodes... Felt like it was looong back :-) which shows how long this show went 😆

More than 6 months .. If you had seen Kavya, she had a big change in her personality from the time she gave audition to her last performance  ..

Even Aajith looked much younger during auditions
Edited by seelaks - 11 years ago