Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: singai

Hi, my first post.

I like Shruthika very much; her singing, subtle dance moves and her demeanour are remarkable considering she is only seven years old.  Kudos to Pushvanam judge for disagreeing with Shailaja et al in the  auditions. 

I think eliminating Shruthilaya during the 'fast songs' round was harsh. This is a singing competition, so the early rounds must focus on singing; once the contestants have gained confidence in their singing, then performance/dancing aspects can be factored in. I think Shrutjilaya's singing was adversely affected by the need to 'perform' on stage.  VTV please give her another chance...

Did anyone notice that only 27 singers performed in the 'Rajni"  round?  Anuya and Teresa did not sing? Or did I miss something?

Welcome singai to IF... Have fun with us discussing here..😊
singai thumbnail
@sweety. Thanks for welcoming me to this forum.

The juniors are really very promising, especially Shruthika, Anjana, Yazhiini, Anu , Haripriya and Madhumita. Akilesh and Jayanth are promising male contestants.
I hope the judges reward true talent...
Cheers
SweetyGreen thumbnail

@sweety. Thanks for welcoming me to this forum.

The juniors are really very promising, especially Shruthika, Anjana, Yazhiini, Anu , Haripriya and Madhumita. Akilesh and Jayanth are promising male contestants.
I hope the judges reward true talent...
Cheers

U are welcome dear..😊 Can i know ur name??😳

Yes the names u have mentioned is correct.. those juniors are very good in singing.. hope the best wins the title..πŸ‘ as next week its Kuthu Round..πŸ˜›

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
glad the thread is picking up πŸ˜ƒ
singai thumbnail
@sweety green. My name is Jag Aruna.

@Smiles86, Thanks for welcoming me.

In the 'fast songs'  round Anjana and Anu should have been spot selected.  Anjana's ' Vaada Maapilai' singing and dancing  were awesome. So was Anu's 'Gundu Maanga' performance. If you listen to the judges' comments you would think they were going to spot-select these two.

Of course the point is moot now since both Anjana and Anu did not get eliminated. However, it is important that judges are consistent  in their decisions. One could see the disappointment in Anjana and Anu when they realised they were not spot-selected.

Edited by singai - 12 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail

@sweety green. My name is Jag Aruna.

In the 'fast songs'  round Anjana and Anu should have been spot selected.  Anjana's ' Vaada Maapilai' singing and dancing  were awesome. So was Anu's 'Gundu Maanga' performance. If you listen to the judges' comments you would think they were going to spot-select these two.

Of course the point is moot now since both Anjana and Anu did not get eliminated. However, it is important that judges are consistent  in their decisions. One could see the disappointment in Anjana and Anu when they realised they were not spot-selected.

Nice..😊 I will call u Jag.. wat is Jag means??πŸ˜‰ This week in Kuthu round all sing peppy songs..πŸ˜›
Edited by SweetyGreen - 12 years ago
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
kutties are excellent...waiting for kutho songs.
SweetyGreen thumbnail
πŸ‘KUTHU PAATTU ROUNDπŸ‘

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BmMMZphc54Q[/YOUTUBE]
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful episode today.

loved mukund , mahisha 's performances a lot
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Yes all are singing well.. and there is lots of comedy too..πŸ˜›