Super Singer Junior Season 3 - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
this week was awesome  i loved  shrutika ,aajith ,that guy who sung velmurugan  sir song    lolz this kiddos were too good cant wait for next round
I am also excited for the next round. I like Akilesh. He is so cute and talented. He is like an Amul baby, very sportive even others are constantly making fun of him because he is chubby

I like Sarika too!
Yes next week will be more fun with folk songs round..😛

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Dk6k3Ifa7L0[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by SweetyGreen - 12 years ago
Originally posted by SweetyGreen

Arasiyal-le idhu ellam sagajamappa..😆😆😆😆 so in all reality shows biased judgement will be there for sure..😉

As far as Mahisha is concerned the so called judges did an unfair job in bringing her to the danger zone. Girls/Boys whose mother tongue is not tamil, shout something and wronlgy pronouncing words and getting chocholate  showers, the reason is that thiruvalar mano is telugu man,  so shunmugapriya is getting showered quite often. I don't want to see a good singer like Mahisha in the danger zone hereafter. If so, the show will definitely biased and may get perished. Mano will be adjudged a poor judge of musical backgrounds.👎🏼
Originally posted by ajitha_madhavan

As far as Mahisha is concerned the so called judges did an unfair job in bringing her to the danger zone. Girls/Boys whose mother tongue is not tamil, shout something and wronlgy pronouncing words and getting chocholate  showers, the reason is that thiruvalar mano is telugu man,  so shunmugapriya is getting showered quite often. I don't want to see a good singer like Mahisha in the danger zone hereafter. If so, the show will definitely biased and may get perished. Mano will be adjudged a poor judge of musical backgrounds.👎🏼

Well said..👏
Welcome Ajitha to IF!!

These kids are singing well.  I don't watch all the episodes but when I have time I catch a few singers and they are so doing a really good job.  Good luck to all of them!!
Very excited to watch this week's performances ,promos seems interesting.
Welcome Ajitha to IF!!😊 Have fun..
Thanks sweety for the promo.

waiting for village round.
Originally posted by karthi173

Thanks sweety for the promo.

waiting for village round.

U are welcome dear.. my pleasure..😊

Its not Village round its Folk song round..😉