Super Singer Junior Season 3 - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by SweetyGreen

U are welcome dear.. my pleasure..😊

Its not Village round its Folk song round..πŸ˜‰

I mean the theme ma.some village games also playing  la?I miss my home town.
Originally posted by karthi173

I mean the theme ma.some village games also playing  la?I miss my home town.

Sorry dear i mistook..😳
I am watching last week's episode.

Who is the hostess girl? Hosting with Ma.ka.Pa?

Also I saw Shanmugapriya singing and she lost a lot of words singing yelalamma. Still all praised her. She did sing her - but felt it is not clear in many places.

One more point is usage of the word Aunty - Even the hostess calling some one's mother as Aunty - can't they call mam or Mrs some thing? Calling Aunty is so weird.
Edited by migan - 12 years ago
Originally posted by migan

Also I saw Shanmugapriya singing and she lost a lot of words singing yelalamma. Still all praised her. She did sing her - but felt it is not clear in many places.

One more point is usage of the word Aunty - Even the hostess calling some one's mother as Aunty - can't they call mam or Mrs some thing? Calling Aunty is so weird.

I agree with you completely I felt the same way about Jayanth performance last week when he was singing the song from KO movie. He messed up in one or two words nevertheless his performance was well praised now Shanmugapriya is not that great but she also gets positive praises😑😑😑😑😑

I really don't know why they are referring to mothers and judges as aunty because it becomes too personal imo...

The present hostess name is Bhavana..πŸ˜‰ she did hosting with Shiva in Jodi season 5 also..😊
Originally posted by SweetyGreen

The present hostess name is Bhavana..πŸ˜‰ she did hosting with Shiva in Jodi season 5 also..😊

Thank you Sweety.

Thank you Sweety.

U are welcome dear..😊
Super Singer's Pongal Spl Show was great!! 
It was great to see the Super Singer Senior Contestants back performing with with the juniors in groups.  I enjoyed all the performances.  These kdis are amazing!!

Also great to  hear that many of the seniors have sung in movies, congratulations to them!!
Originally posted by smiles86

Super Singer's Pongal Spl Show was great!! 
It was great to see the Super Singer Senior Contestants back performing with with the juniors in groups.  I enjoyed all the performances.  These kdis are amazing!!

Also great to  hear that many of the seniors have sung in movies, congratulations to them!!

Yes well said..😊 it was very nice to see them all..πŸ˜ƒ
Wonderful program on Pongfal day.