Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lilyjasmine101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

The show is becoming interesting. I felt bad for Sarika. She has a great voice but the poor thing is still nervous while singing in front of others.

Its easier for us sit here and criticize these kids performances forgetting how difficult it is do what they are doing at such a young age. Even adults get nervous if they are performing in front a crowd while being telecast across the globe. It is so much to bear for these these young lads!
SweetyGreen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lilyjasmine101

The show is becoming interesting. I felt bad for Sarika. She has a great voice but the poor thing is still nervous while singing in front of others.

Its easier for us sit here and criticize these kids performances forgetting how difficult it is do what they are doing at such a young age. Even adults get nervous if they are performing in front a crowd while being telecast across the globe. It is so much to bear for these these young lads!

Yes i agree on wat u said on the kids performance..👏
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi - What is the Genera for this week Super Singer? Folk round last week was very good and all were wonderful songs. 
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: migan

Hi - What is the Genera for this week Super Singer? Folk round last week was very good and all were wonderful songs. 

This week s rain songs round migan
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: krithikas

This week s rain songs round migan

Ok Thank you - Sounds fun. Inge ippo Mazhathaan peyyuthu. Sariyaan choice. 😊
SweetyGreen thumbnail
This week its Other Language Round.. 👏
ajitha_madhavan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SweetyGreen

Yes i agree on wat u said on the kids performance..👏

Sarika is really good. Judges should encourage this girl, so that she can pick up in course. She is a little bit nervous. If they want to eliminate for the sake of the show, they can eliminate those who don't know the real meaning for tamil words, and not sarika.
ajitha_madhavan thumbnail
Yesterday I saw the nice young sweet cutie ( no words to express!!) Anjana did the magic. Hope Anjana makes to the final. Mahisha should choose nice melodies for her voice. She at a tender age mesmerize the whole tamil community by her pronounciations. Sarika should come bold with her voice,  I think she is struggling as there is some voice change. Rakshita is cute barbie, she has to stick with her voice and shouuld select good songs. Seffi is good, and she being a nice singer should'nt come to the danger zone. Boys, ha ha they are in their early teens... Chitra shall be a modest and nice judge, she can tackle the " one sided telugu affection " Mano.
SweetyGreen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ajitha_madhavan

Yesterday I saw the nice young sweet cutie ( no words to express!!) Anjana did the magic. Hope Anjana makes to the final. Mahisha should choose nice melodies for her voice. She at a tender age mesmerize the whole tamil community by her pronounciations. Sarika should come bold with her voice,  I think she is struggling as there is some voice change. Rakshita is cute barbie, she has to stick with her voice and shouuld select good songs. Seffi is good, and she being a nice singer should'nt come to the danger zone. Boys, ha ha they are in their early teens... Chitra shall be a modest and nice judge, she can tackle the " one sided telugu affection " Mano.

Well said on the kids performance..👏