THIS WEEK IS GONNA B D HOTTEST EVER - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Omg thanx so much. Seriously cant wait till oy airs. This is going to be a long weekend.
Its fetting hard for me to breath omg THE HOTTEST IN INDIAN TV, i am going to faint. 10min omg i can't wait
Thanks for the info dear! Made my day...now I'll dream of the 10 mins of hottness at work lol glad that kriyansh and swaron get equal time..even I'm looking forward to seeing sharon falling for swayam who will be an angry young man type now and maybe an aggressiveness in dance to come? Kriyansh are going to be bloody hot...pretty much a makeout in the elevator. I think ArSha will be more awkward than TanHa cuz they have so much history and friendship
Originally posted by robinc07

Thanks for the info dear! Made my day...now I'll dream of the 10 mins of hottness at work lol glad that kriyansh and swaron get equal time..even I'm looking forward to seeing sharon falling for swayam who will be an angry young man type now and maybe an aggressiveness in dance to come? Kriyansh are going to be bloody hot...pretty much a makeout in the elevator. I think ArSha will be more awkward than TanHa cuz they have so much history and friendship

ArSha are sooo comfortable with Each other ! *Touchwood*  Shakti in fact LIKED KriYansh and being part of it .. she shares KriYansh VMs on her walll .. TanHa on the other hand 

And trust me .. when it comes to distance and awkwardness .. TanHa is UNPARALLED ! And this is coming from one of their CRAZIEST fans ! TanHa is like ... Cheen / Amreeka types distance ðŸ¤¢ Its like they are toxic to each other ðŸ˜¡ So no .. KriYansh / ArSha will be just fine .. and mebbe even joke about it among themselves ... TanHa .. *NO COMMENTS*
As much as I hate you for saying all of that Rafi, I hate to admit that it is ACTUALLY true! =(
Originally posted by SwaRon911

ArSha are sooo comfortable with Each other ! *Touchwood*  Shakti in fact LIKED KriYansh and being part of it .. she shares KriYansh VMs on her walll .. TanHa on the other hand 

And trust me .. when it comes to distance and awkwardness .. TanHa is UNPARALLED ! And this is coming from one of their CRAZIEST fans ! TanHa is like ... Cheen / Amreeka types distance ðŸ¤¢ Its like they are toxic to each other ðŸ˜¡ So no .. KriYansh / ArSha will be just fine .. and mebbe even joke about it among themselves ... TanHa .. *NO COMMENTS*
Lol Rafi I agree with the Tanha part,I have noticed that too that they r like "nadiya k iss per main aur uss per tum"😆But done think ArSha goona be all comfy either as we all know they r kinda good buddies n thats the major problem.Being each other dance partner for so long it was easy for them to playing till nows romance n joke around about it but this one..Man itna toh they have not done in their dance as well..😆I wish I could see the actual behind the scene😆This one not goona be that easy to joke around re😉
***eeekksss*** cnt waittt..thnks fr d info..!
yay..bt r u serious? is this news true? 
if yes, then m d most happy person in the world right now..!! yay..!!! yipeee... ðŸ¥³
uff!! finally????? ab koi aur twist nhi hena???

thank god!! im dieing to see tis plz plz air it asap!!!! itnezaar kar kar ke tag gayi! ab aur nhi hoga! 
Originally posted by nams_love_d3

uff!! finally????? ab koi aur twist nhi hena???

thank god!! im dieing to see tis plz plz air it asap!!!! itnezaar kar kar ke tag gayi! ab aur nhi hoga! 
ya really... ab srsly aur intezaar nahi ho sakta..!! ðŸ˜­