Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..nams.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: piya2025

Lol Rafi I agree with the Tanha part,I have noticed that too that they r like "nadiya k iss per main aur uss per tum"πŸ˜†But done think ArSha goona be all comfy either as we all know they r kinda good buddies n thats the major problem.Being each other dance partner for so long it was easy for them to playing till nows romance n joke around about it but this one..Man itna toh they have not done in their dance as well..πŸ˜†I wish I could see the actual behind the sceneπŸ˜†This one not goona be that easy to joke around reπŸ˜‰

i totally agree wid u all!! even sneha herself had said she was unconfortable but thn she also said ab hum sab dost bane hai soo utna prob nhi ho rhi hai..! but kriyaansh??? man wat less is for kiss?? jus to tilt his face little nd his lips will b in hers!! nd wat was d outcum!? πŸ˜² gosh it was soo damn realistic!! πŸ˜† sacchi mei rafi poor guyzz itne crew members ke saamne khud lovers b aise act karne mei sharmaa jayenge!!! πŸ˜† nd kriyaansh are JUST GOOD FRENZZ lol!!! i cant believ it aftr seeing this promo nd their chemistry intensity!!! 
kuch kuch hota hoga na yaar?? πŸ˜† (no offence)
nd yaa comin bac to Swaron! their salsa nd pehla nasha seq had proved their chem is not less! nd now HAYE RAMA seq mei unki romance is another feather on their cap!!! they hav improved a lot!! 
nd truelly muje b dekna hai BTS of this SEQ πŸ˜
..nams.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kriyaansh0311

ya really... ab srsly aur intezaar nahi ho sakta..!! πŸ˜­

exactly nhi ho rha hai aur intezaar!! kya had hai yaar aur kitna wait kare?? πŸ˜•πŸ˜­
Princess.Ramsha thumbnail
☺️

Originally posted by: SwaRon911

LOL   Somehow I cant seem to anticipate this .. I am wonderin unn becharo ke liye KITNA awkward hoga to shoot this in front of sooo many crew members and then on NATIONAL TV !

Thanks for Sharin Luvtannu .. U always bring about good news :)   But is it for real or  is someone  having  a BRAIN meltdown and imagining it ?! (SRSLY cant think of WHY/HOW Kriyansh end up in that lift , nad SwaRon start happy dancing randomly in the rehearsal hall (That too dressed like they are on stage ! o.O ) despite the fact that Swayam kinda sorta hates her guts for being a materialistic psycho ? )

Ahh sorrry .. Im just in a crappy mood tonigt .. once again thanks a lot   for sharin ;... you are a sweetheart πŸ˜³

LOL, not exactly the part about feeling awkward, because that's something they need to get over in order to be on a soap in the first place... But yeah, how the HELL are they suddenly in this lift or rehearsal hall??? It makes sense for Swayam-Sharon, 'cuz she looks kinda panicked or let's-be-done-with-this-but-not-show-that-I'm-enthralled-while-it-lasts look. I-hate-that-I-love-you types... But KRIYANSH are a mystery. Neither of them look intoxicated or anything and it's kind of weird how Kriya will let him do that, considering that she usually flinches away from his simple touch. πŸ₯Ί LOL, but D3 has had MANY fires ignited out of nowhere, like Swayam-Sharon's boat-ride, Kriya-Rey's first dance, falling into the pool... But if this one is out of these outta-the-blue biggies, then it's going to be SERIOUSLY over-the-top!πŸ˜†
-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
EEEPPP!!!<333333333333333

OMG!!I love you for this!!Just can't WAIT to see SwaRon in Hai rama!!!!!
CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
oh damn...!!!!!!! 10 minutes nd d hottest 
dont tell me yar...!!!!!!!!! yeyy...!!!!!!!! dats gona b sooo much fun...!!!!!!!!!!

r jodis wil b bak...!!!!!!

bhagwaan kre thoda jldi aa jaye...wait kar karke thak gyi hun...!!!!!!!
manasie23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
shit!!! HOW M I GONNA WAIT TILL MONDAY...!!!
radzammy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
luvtannu <3 u for posting this made my day!!!

cant w8 2 see HAWT HAWT SwaRon <3 <3 <3
-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think they'll show it on Monday..Prolly Thursday..
love_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thts true cannt wait for monday.
Kriyansh-love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘β€οΈπŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Žβ­οΈπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š 
i hav no words 2 say guyz its lyk a dream cum true ... 10 whole mins & nly KRIYANSH  & SWARON & dat 2 TOMMOROW NLY aaa im screaming lyk im in HEAVEN & i must say watching KRIYANSH dat 2 sooo close is nothing less den visiting HEAVEN
πŸ‘β€οΈ πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Žβ­οΈπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š

β€οΈ  Tejashree ❀️