Akash after the money !

Posted: 12 years ago
What if Akash  was after the money and he knew that she was a princess!!!!!
plz comment if u are thinking the same !
That would be great then this way he won't be the "hero" or the main lead! loll I like both of the guys, but I like Uday a tad more with Moniya...:) So I would be happy if he really is after the money and not her! They are showing their love story super fast... so I can only hope that they won't be together! 😳
Originally posted by anjani786

<font color="#660066">That would be great then this way he won't be the "hero" or the main lead! loll I like both of the guys, but I like Uday a tad more with Moniya...:) So I would be happy if he really is after the money and not her! They are showing their love story super fast... so I can only hope that they won't be together!😳</font><div></div>
                                    I am with you! I would prefer uday n moniya together... I see the spark and passion between them which is missing between Akash and moniya...
That would be an interesting twist.
Actually as per the track akash is not after the money.He's just ambitious!
and if it's to be believed that it's inspired by TPD then also Akash is ambitious and wants to be famous and make money!but not with bad intentions or in a wrong way😊
Thanx Rufa for making this thread .I was in fact searching for a place to share the same thought about the ''Mr. Too Good...Akash''.

Akash is a kind of fishy guy.He used to live in chol.Then he went to apartment(so fast)...met that gal Monya.And gifted her a very expensive shoe,which was by the way too much for an Asst Floor Incharge of a Mall as that can be 1/2 or 1/3rd of his monthly salary.Although I know love can turn ppl into ''Shahjahan''.😆

But what if he is not what he is showing???He told that he wants to be rich.I'm thinking whether he is involved in some crime or not.Coz his this too much interest on Munya is sounding suspicious.

Anyway I may be wrong.He may be a real ''Sweet Heart''.If so they may show something like SRK in ''Yes Boss''.Lets hope for a good entertainment ,not just a time pass.

So I'm expecting a twist in the Kahani ...if it doesn't turn into the copy &paste of PD.

I too do not want Aakash and Moniya...but I dnt think Aakash is after the money...
Thats Uday, he is really greedy for money...
Still, i like uday more so hope he changes...
Originally posted by uyti

Actually as per the track akash is not after the money.He's just ambitious!
and if it's to be believed that it's inspired by TPD then also Akash is ambitious and wants to be famous and make money!but not with bad intentions or in a wrong way😊

Agree with you...its Akash who is the hero and not Uday😕...he is a negative character😲...but anyway he may change and then Moniya and he may be paired❤️!!!!! But most probably, it won't be such...😊.
I also like Uday with Monya... i dont know why..they look SO MUCh better and his character seems like a strong.. dont take no "s*** from nobody" types.. which i really like in male leads..cause they are able to support the female leads really well.. he looks cute.. love his character .. idkk.. really WISH creatives make him the male lead instead of abhishek 😔
CV's are rushing Akash-Monya's story. You met a girl, gift her expensive sandals and then starts series of meeting where he takes her out for Mumbai darshan and now disco. Not even 3 meetings/episodes and Akash seems to be in love with Monya. CV's could have showed it in much better way.