Sasural Simar Ka

is simar really married to sid ?

pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I doubt whether they r married or not ..coz when prem saw them all the rituals completed ..
I didnt see sid putting sindoor or mangal sutra on simar ..
did i missed any part or they didnt show?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harinikrishnan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dnt thnk so they r realy married..its jus a plan of maathaaji so tht prem wd marry roli..thts all..
pesi11 thumbnail
may be u r right .. I am thinking so ..though i like prem n simar ... sid n simar also looks good ...
waise bhi this show is completely messed up ...a crap
isca thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
no, simar ne maang mein sinndoor khud fille kiya hai , mataji ko agar simar ko ghar ki bahu banana hoota to prem se shaadi kar deeti yeh to unka plan hai ki prem simar se nafrat karega aur phir roli se shaddi kar leega and then simar ko ghar se bahar kar diya jayega
.Umsasl. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I to have same doubt, i think simar didnt married sid, may be this is mathaji plan. Let see future episode, but they spoil nice love story
.Umsasl. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I to have same doubt, i think simar didnt married sid, may be this is mathaji plan. Let us wait and see future episode, but cv's spoil nice love story
neelabha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hmm... maybe. One more faux marriage...🤔
oldcounty30 thumbnail
My Guess...someone in the family will ask simar-sid also get married with roli-prem ...that is when the truth comes out and everyone starts hating mataji...all this drag is to get sympathy back to simar from all the family members as everyone are against her now...strong point is Prem and simar love each other which is still keeping atleast some viewers for this show... I am a die-hard fan of simar..I like her cure face and a girl next door traditional looks. I like Prem as well but Simar is my first choice...
I see a segmanet video success party...Is it success or un-sucess...Hope this week will be better as last week is all a mess..
sagark thumbnail
i agree with you, i feel the same that one of the family members will ask sid and simar to marry with prem and roli and then mathaji plans will go to the dumps and the whole truth will leak out the simar and sid were never married and they were just doing all this because of that mathaji.

I am just waiting for that episode when mathaji will be hated by the whole family.

But in all this i really feel very bad for prem as he has to suffer for all this.
pesi11 thumbnail
Finally all our imaginations comes true ...they r not married ...
i guess sid is going to fall for simar in this fake marriage process ..