pmahesh thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

UPDATE FOR 12TH OCTOBER

A horrible episode and hence a small update.

Nandini is shocked to hear that tulsi is in police station. Tulsi tells her that it is not anything major and just tell ansh to call at the police station when he comes. Nandini is worried and decides to find ansh, she looks for him all around in the hotel but he is nowhere to be found. Nandini is tense and goes to the reception and inquires about karan's room number. She leaves her room keys with the reception, telling her to give it to her husband when he returns. She goes to karan's room and tells karan about tulsi being in the police station. Karan is surprised and worried, calls the police station and is told that tulsi has left. Karan comforts nandini and tells her that tulsi must be coming here.

Ansh returns to the hotel, is informed by the receptionist that his wife has left the room keys for him. Ansh asks her if she knows where his wife could be. He is livid to hear that she is in karan's room. He thinks that nandini has been spending time with karan when he is not around. He is back in his room and thinks that he loved nandini and tried to win her by being good husband but seems like he has to take some other route.

On the other hand, Karan is trying to calm down nandini and tells her to go back to her room and ansh ke sath raho. Nandini is offended and says that ansh ke paas jaroor raheti hoon par sath nahi. Karan tries to tell her that he did not mean that, she says that she understands but it is very difficult for her to stay with ansh in the same hotel room and only a door separates them. She says she lives in constant fear because she does not know what ansh will do in the next moment. Karan tells her that it is only a matter of few days. She is unhappy but leaves. Karan thinks that tulsi has not come yet and may have gone to vishal's hotel.

Shobha and tulsi are in the hotel where vishal was staying. Tulsi wants to go to ansh but shobha tells her that she will stay here as vishal might try to contact her once he knows that she is here. She tells tulsi to go ahead and that she will wait here. Tulsi leaves.

Nandini returns to her room and ansh is there waiting for her. He asks her where she has been, she is about to reply when he says she was with karan. He starts screaming at her, holds her face and asks her whether she loves karan. Nandini is disgusted and tells him that she loves karan because he is not like ansh. Ansh is livid and tells her that he will now make her his wife (something of the sort- ansh was most disgusting and pathetic and this was a horrible scene).

Karan goes out of  the hotel and tulsi arrives. She comes to ansh room (too much of nonsense scene of tulsi's journey to the room and ansh with nandini). Nandini tries to escape but her attempt is futile, she shouts ansh and tulsi hears that outside the room. She senses that something is wrong and tries to open the door, ring, knock. Ansh has in the meanwhile increased the volume of music system so that no one can hear nandini's cries.

Ansh tells nandini that now that he has made her his wife, she can't leave him and even if she wants she can't. Ansh opens the door to find tulsi outside. He gives her a winning kind of smile and walks away. Tulsi is horrified and enters the room to find proof of a struggle which had happened and looks at the sofa where nandini was. She is shocked.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preet_86 thumbnail

can someone please post the next update quickly....am despeartely lookin' forward to know wat's nxt.....

can't wait....

salma karim thumbnail

thanks mahesh for the update

vijay thumbnail

Hi Salma Karim,

pmahesh name is Priti 😊

Cheers,

Chandani02cr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

πŸ‘Dear Priti Ji,

Aapke updates bahoot gr8 hain. Keep up the good work. I am looking forward for tomorrow and next week's updates. I think it will be Karan Karan and more Karan and Tulsi maa crying for her stupid behaviour with Karan. πŸ˜‰

abladabla thumbnail
Who is Karan and how is he realted to Tulsi..? and who is Ansh..I'm sorry but its been a couple of years since I have watched this show as we don't get Star plus in US
aman60 thumbnail
 omg kyunki is get so kool
aman60 thumbnail
i think nadini will have a baby and it anshs so  nadini gets abotion and marring karan  and has a baby (sfter the leap) and ansh think that has baby and so on on....
DeepAnBH thumbnail

Hi

I am waiting for the 13th update

pmahesh thumbnail

Originally posted by: abladabla

Who is Karan and how is he realted to Tulsi..? and who is Ansh..I'm sorry but its been a couple of years since I have watched this show as we don't get Star plus in US

karan is mihir and mandira's son. Tulsi had accepted her as part of her family but ansh, who is tulsi long lost son, created misunderstandings between them because he wanted to get nandini.

I hope your doubts have been cleared.