Remix update for March 17, 2005

abhita thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi all,

Herez a brief update.

In yesterday's episode, Ashi calls up Ranvir and gets him to go with her to the Lakme Fashion House. She doesn't want Tia to know this. Ranvir tells Tia that he is going to Lakme Fashion House, and tia thinks itz because of Mr Ahuja. Ranvir says no... and then tells her that there's a surprise for her.

Here Yamini comes visiting Yuvi and they sorta get close. and yuvi is almost caught by Chaudhry sir... but fibs... and escapes.

Maria calls Sonia Ray to the school. 

Sonia meets Nameet Saluja (oops... Sumeet Ahuja ;-D) and they are fighting when Raghav sir catches them... Sonia acts like she is Sumit's very very close friend (get touchy)... and sumit gets all flustered ... at the end of which Sonia remarks that he can't handle it if a woman touches him.. what is the matter... ;-D LOL...

then we find MP telling SOnia that she fibbed to Varun that Ashi loves Varun and that she wasn't able to talk to Ashi.

Here Tia's chit which she gave to Pree lands up in Mr Chaudhary's hands.  Sumit ahuja is upset at his girlfriend (the lawyer) coz she maligned Tara to Tia.  He tells her that whatever happened, Tara is not as bad as shez portrayed it to Tia and that he knows what to say about his wife to his daughter and she better stay out of it.

Mr Dev comes and talks to Gloria... he also talks to Yuvi about his suspension.  Ranvir and Ira share a heart to heart talk, during which ira accuses him of loving Tia. Ranvir refutes it and says that he hates Tia.  So Ira tells him that there is a very thin line between Love and Hate... and you won't know when the line disappears. (How true)... Ranvir gets thinking.  Ira I think has broken up with Ranvir...

In between they show some dumb scene of Jumbo and Latty...

and Meher gets a pack of drugs outside her room... she is shown taking a shot.

thatz all for now guys...

Abhita

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rock thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

YEAH SAHIL SENT MEHER THE DRUGS IN A RING CASE AND WHILE MEHER WAS ABOUT TO TAKE THE DRUGS TIA THREW HER BOOK AT MEHER AND IN THE CLASS WHEN CHOUDRY SIR DEALS WITH TIA AND PREE TIA SAYS THAT HIS CLASS HAS A UNSOPHESTICATED ATMOSPHERE AND WALKS AWAY AND LATER SHE GOES TO HER ROOM WHERE SHE DEALS WITH MEHER

AND RANVIR IS IN LUV WITH TIA BUT TIA SAYS THAT SHE LIKES ARJUN AND SHE ALSO GIVES A GIFT TO HIM

tomboyaashe thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hey thanks for the update u give

can i ask u a favour

pls send me the update of the whole story if u r  a real fan of emix cause i had started the seeing the serial when tia n ranveer were dating

pl😉

HUMM thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tomboyaashe

hey thanks for the update u give

can i ask u a favour

pls send me the update of the whole story if u r  a real fan of emix cause i had started the seeing the serial when tia n ranveer were dating

pl😉

See the june update post buddy.

also thanks abita a lot for the update..looking forward to more updates from ur side!
Edited by sunny - 18 years ago
teddylovessme thumbnail

can anybody tell me the story from first bcoz i didn't see it for first four months when i didn't know abt it