Saravanan Meenatchi

SM UPDATE NOV 28- DEC 2

lakshm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the super fast Mon update lakshm! πŸ‘

This Saru's Mom & Sis are too much... So much against Meenu! πŸ˜• Antha pakkam irendu peru - Meenu's Bro & Paati.  Intha pakkam ivanga irendu per!

OK, enough of... before Marriage scenes & dialogues...  Seekiram kalayannuthukku thedhi kuringkappa...   enna nadakuthunu parkkalam! πŸ˜‰   Kandippa ithu oru 'Kalatta Kalyanam'athan irukkum!  πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by supree - 12 years ago
sharmila.sharmi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Saravanan meenatchi is such nice pair . . . Eagerly Waiting for today epi
sneha_v thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update ...
and the episode move interesting 
waiting for the next episode  
lilyjasmine101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: supree

Thanks for the super fast Mon update lakshm! πŸ‘

This Saru's Mom & Sis are too much... So much against Meenu! πŸ˜• Antha pakkam irendu peru - Meenu's Bro & Paati.  Intha pakkam ivanga irendu per!

OK, enough of... before Marriage scenes & dialogues...  Seekiram kalayannuthukku thedhi kuringkappa...   enna nadakuthunu parkkalam! πŸ˜‰   Kandippa ithu oru 'Kalatta Kalyanam'athan irukkum!  πŸ˜ƒ

First of all, Let me take this opportunity to thank Lakshm for your hard work in providing updates. ClapClapClap I really appreciate this...

Yes, I agree with you Supree regarding the before Marriage scenes & dialogues while it is nice to see Meenu and Saru interactions but MOVE ON already director you have already proved that they love each other now get to the marriage where the story of this soap said to be the core importance. 

Yes, I really don't understand Saru's mom and sis hatred/strong dislike towards Meenu.. I've been watching from the begining isn't Sara's mom who wanted Saravanan to go see Meenu at the beginning ConfusedConfused why the sudden change???? Have I missed something?????????
Chellama thumbnail
Thanks for the updates...

Meenu is getting angry very fast and i think she needs to take more time to think πŸ˜’ They'll have many problems if this continues like this.  They'll never be happy if fighting like this...

anyways, can't wait to see a turning point in this serial.  πŸ‘πŸΌ
darknite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Update. waiting for engagement to happen soonπŸ˜ƒ
sneha_v thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks simi for the update 
sarus dad had done a great job in the serial 
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2