balanced reaction from gopi

crazygul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
when ahem tightly hold gopi . looked upon her with compassionate , sensual , lovely eyes . gopi didn't reacted like a normal girl. i think strongly . her reaction was balanced . how is it possible ? gopi bucchi nahi hain .but  her behavior is childish sometimes . what do you think ?  flim may yeh scene hota toh heroine ki  heartbeats tej ho jaati . pur yhaa mai dekh k aati hu . maaji bula ruha hain . baah !😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Muskaan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
A cute scene. Gopi was reacting in a balanced way coz she cant believe that Ahemji is giving her so much importance.
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
I agree,i think Gopi's reaction was so cute and how is she meant to react?,remember she realises Ahem's being nice to her,she doesn't want to hope that he's falling in love with her cause of the past,she's been through too much and she knows her Ahemji's anger.😭
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
she is not getting her hopes up because each time aham has given her attention she has been hurt by his hurtful words she reacted perfectly,   Aham will have a lot to do before gopi shows him any reactions of him touching her, she is just going to do this slowly not rush into things 
taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is the right way to react cos gopi has been hurt by his words too many tyms when she thought his actions showed he cared. Abt her.
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
after all what has happened in the past whenever gopi had high hopes of ahem changing, she was devastate and knowing ahem's behavior she is now doing the right thing... by giving him almost no reaction...

ahem has to struggle a lot

varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
gopi is reating perfectly...if ahem wants to see more reaction from her...he will have to tell her his feelings...gopi is not going to jeopardise the friendship that they share by reacting romantically...i still shudder to think about ahems reaction after the snake incident and room decoration...hope ahem realises his feelings soon and articulate it...for some weird reason this succesful bussines man seemed to be shy and tongue tied around gopi these days...
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great analysis  from everyone .
sandyuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
After the things that Ahem has said to Gopi in the past, I don't think Gopi will dare to belive that Ahem has feelings for her until he actually says so.
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sandyuk

After the things that Ahem has said to Gopi in the past, I don't think Gopi will dare to belive that Ahem has feelings for her until he actually says so.

I think gopi has already realized that ahem is in love with her ... After the bed thing and the closet sharing.