Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

balanced reaction from gopi - Page 2

Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I agree with everyone. and just want to add that Gopi properly was just in shock. I mean she has no reason to expect something like this from him. No wonder that she didn't trust the situation and didn't react. To her yes Ahem interacted differently with her as of lately but she doesn't know for how long this change last. Ahem has been nice to her before for example last diwali where he helped her after she gotten hurt but then asked his mum to kick her out not long after. Also she doesn't know what she is aloud to do and what he would get annoyed or angry about.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree Gopi's reaction was cute.

I thought she did show some reaction though, the way she dropped the duvet onto Ahem's bed showed that she was flustered, she knows Ahem doesn't like things being out of order and she is used to being organised herself so that shows she was affected.
Also her asking about the tea and leaving as quickly as she could shows me that she was affected by his nearness and his touch.
Edited by NazmaJ - 12 years ago
navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yeah she was very much effected as Ahem was...but remember earlier on also whenever she was effected the next moment her dreams would crash before her...but Im sure she did not even think about it...for her it was the first time she was close to Ahem...her anxiety was up...she is also shy by nature & being a women she did not know what needs to be done...so the first chance she got ...she threw the duvet & ran outside the room...but even before she ran out she stood there for few secs to feel the air & then she ran out...