Debate Mansion

DEATH IN TV SERIALS!!

ThE_kHan07 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
I just dont get this!!

death in indian tv serials makes no sense these days....

couple of weeks ago, in KASAUTII.....

Aparna and her goons killed Indro in the middle of the streer...and people were walking back anf fourth and no one even noticed Indro getting killed...

in tonight's epi of Kyunki Saas...

Savita was shown inside a phone booth which was being carried away by a bulldozer on the streets of Mumbai.....there were cars and people there too but no one noticed Savita who was bleeding.....OKAY that no one might notice...but what about the bulldozer just coming out of the blues and randomly hitting the phone booth and taking it away?? The only person who saw Savita bleeding was ofcourse TULSI....

these are just nonsense...only the main charecter sees the person and the others donrt...

even in Ye Meri Life Hai, Ashmit threw Poornima off a building and no one saw the killer or her falling and there were 500000 people on the streets!

WHAT IS THIS???😑😑😑 WHAT R UR VIEWS ON THIS?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
hehe, Yeh Indian Soaps hain. they are far away from reality. the two you mentioned are of Ekta the great. and as u know everything is possible, when a person can get a Face plastic surgery and when he/she is healed, his/her height incresses or decresses. his/her voice changes.

when a dead person can come bak, then why not ppl getting killed on streets and are unnoticed. πŸ˜ƒ
sowmyaa thumbnail
I think this is too unreal. However, if you look at the wide area...even in India humanity is decreasing day by day. People does not have much sympathy for strangers on raods. If you see someone getting kidnapped I think people don't want to fall in someone else's "jamela" as there are lots of consequences to it. WE also have Hindi mvoies where you can see gundaraj and people just don't fall in someone else's problem 'coz that woudl drag them in too and we don't have good police force to help revolt against big shot criminals as they can easily bought with money. So even though what you said could be too unrealistic there are small cases not in day to day life but still I think overall humanity is not much there like it used to be.
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

taff...tum bhi na πŸ˜†

ur maiyee is special and she can make the dead come 2 life and do alotta other thingz no1 else can do so this isnt hard 4 her either.....and ymlh...well ur maiyee didnt make it but itz still a hindi serial and itz illegal 4 hindi serials 2 make sense πŸ˜†
Aparna_BD thumbnail
ya what you said is so true !! I too sometimes get worked up over this nonsense , but then i realise in Indian serials anything is possible ..........to chodo yaar !!
hydrogurl001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† well, Ekta is unpredictable. you can never underestimate her or her unreality
Kay Kay thumbnail
Kind of proves that everything you heard about Ekta is true and I guess, everything you didn't hear about Ekta is also true 😊.
Aparna_BD thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tafarruz

Aparna and her goons killed Indro in the middle of the streer...

I swear i am innocent !!! I killed no one !!πŸ˜’
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Aparna_BD

yea yea thtz wat they all sayπŸ˜‰

aparna di....ur a murderer?....

police....get herπŸ˜†

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Aparna_BD