Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Fabulous.

Wow!!! That was brilliant.  ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ and a big 👏👏👏👏👏
Edited by lara3110 - 12 years ago
love_kuki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mahi, this was beautiful & serene!! deserve 👏👏👏 for the 2nd part!! super super super loved it!!
bookadict303 thumbnail
Awwwh that was too cute :)
smileyhug7679 thumbnail
very nice update
Thanks for PM
really liked that arnav broke down infront of kushi

malluangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
awww lol asr so petty awww lover:P
thilss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good job Mahi...<3👏
aarushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fantastic update yaar...luv ur writing...
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Here is the English Translation😃.. just from the point where Arnav starts to question her on the poolside to the end😳.. I apologize to those who don't understand Hindi easily😭.. I understand dears😃.. I don't speak Hindi at all with anyone😆.. I have never actually talked in Hindi with anyone but these tellywood shows and Bollywood movies and songs influence me to the core😆.. so yeah.. again my blabber🥱.. uff lol😆.. here you go 😳

"You don't affected at all?," he questioned her in a whisper near her ear.

"Huh?" Khushi was confused and shocked, as if she was expecting something else.

"You don't affected or do you if I get engaged to Lavanya? Don't you get affected if I get married to her and get into an unbreakable bond with her forever the rest of my life?" he whispered, yet again, with anger inflicting upon his every word.

This brought Khushi back to her senses. She felt Arnav on top of her, his hold on her wrists started to pain suddenly, his hot breath near her earlobe started to irritate her to the core all of a sudden, and she pushed him apart from her with all her might. Arnav trembled backwards a little, not expecting Khushi to react this way. He looked at Khushi  in a "what the" way and started to hold her again but Khushi raised her hand in the air, between them, indicating him to stop moving forward.

"Enough," she said, fuming with anger. "Who are you to bring me down here this way? Who are you to me? With what right did you dare to touch me Mr.Arnav Singh Raizada? Looks like you have forgotten that I am engaged  to someone and you are going to get engaged soon," she shouted at him, emphasizing on the last few words.

Arnav started to say something but she interrupted," How many times have I cleared myself that I don't get affected. I do not get affected with whom you get engaged, when you get engaged, why you get engaged, why you get married, I don't have to do anything with at all. I have given a new look to you and her relationship and because of it, Lavanyaji, Anjali ji, Naniji, everyone is so happy."

"And you? Me? Are you happy, Khushi? Am I happy?" he asked her, yet again, with a look of hope in his eyes.

"Yes, I am happy Mr.Raizada. Why won't I be happy? I am glad that you are getting engaged to a nice girl like Lavanyaji. I am happy that your family has accepted her. And if it's about you, You should be happy as well after all it was you who announced your decision to get married to Lavanya ji at Diwali Night, why won't you be happy? All is know is that I don't want to talk to you. Now, you have no right to drag me here and like that night...," she ran out of the words. She didn't want to word their moment from the Diwali night. Arnav knew what was coming next. She lowered her gaze and started to leave, only to be pulled back by Arnav, into his arms, holding her in a protective way . He fixed his arms around her waist tightly and looked into her eyes. She struggled to free herself but as if he will ever let her.

"So you don't get affected Khushi Kumari Gupta?", he asked in a husky manner.

"No No No.." she yelled at him.

"BUT I GET AFFECTED," he  yelled back, causing Khushi to jerk and look at him in a sudden shock.

"Yes Ms.Khushi Kumari Gupta, I get affected, and I get affected A LOT. When some stranger preens your dresses then I get affected, when some outsider fits bangles on your arms *he said lifting her right hand with his* then I get affected Khushi, when someone other than me looks at you then I get affected big time, and when someone touches you, then I do get affected a lot, he said leaving her hand and touching the bare skin at the back of her neck, his eyes coupling with his each and every word.

Khushi kept staring at him, shocked by his heart melting words.

Arnav brought his hand back down and lifted her left hand with his,"Not just that Khushi, I get affected by your engagement big time, when I see this engagement ring in your finger and realize that you are going to get married soon, then my heart burns, something breaks inside me... it feels like.. like.. something very close to me.. SOMEONE very close to me is drifting apart.. I get the same feeling I had when I lost my Mom years back.. I do get affected Khushi.. I get affected a lot.." Tears were now brimming in his eyes with so much pain, so much need, so much sorrow that it made Khushi shiver.

He stopped for a second to see her reaction, to see her eyes full of tears and to feel her relaxing in his hug.

He continued," When THAT person calls you on your phone then you know what Khushi.. I feel like bringing you into my embrace and tell all the world that khushi is ONLY MINE.. ONLY MINE.. Only I have the sole right on her.. on her smile.. on her innocense.. on her eye eyelashes.. on her childish behavior.. on her EVERY GRACE only I have the right.. KHUSHI IS ONLY MINE.. only  mine.." with that.. he buried his face in her hair. His tears started running down her neck, melting her soft skin like a flame melts down the candle. He let go of his emotions all together, not wanting to hide anything from His Khushi, not wanting to leave any kind of barrier between their souls, not wanting to keep her a stranger in any way.

"You know what Khushi.. Everytime I have hurt you.. I have punished myself more than you.. your every tear burns my soul.. I am not happy.. I am not.. If mom was here today, then she must have understood by just looking at me that Lavanya is not my happiness.. but but..Khushi is my happiness.. I love Khushi..not Lavanya.. but she is not here and no one else can read my eyes Khushi.. no one else understands me the way my mom did.. why didn't you see your importance in my life through my eyes... why do I have to express my feelings with words.. I wanted you to understand my emotions without me actually saying anything.. I wanted you to know everything in my heart without listening or saying anything.. and what did you do? You got engaged to someone else? Why Khushi? Why can't you read my eyes? Why did you handover my right, my Khushi to someone else? Why Khushi? Why???" he said breaking down with his head buried in her silky hair.

She wanted to hug him, to comfort him, to tell him that she felt the same, to assure him that she was always, and will always be there for him but she couldn't.

Arnav realized that she wasn't hugging him back. He stepped back from her. Khushi could notice the trail of tears on his cheeks. It was the first time Arnav had broken down in front of her, he had let go of his heavy heart, he had given evidence that he had a heart too, he had feelings just the way everyone else had, he wasn't stone hearted, he was a normal human being, a person who lacked love, who lacked understanding, who lacked support, who lacked assurance, who lacked comfort, who lacked Khushi, his Khushi.

He turned around and covered his face with his hands. Khushi couldn't take it any further. She had to react, she had to confess her feelings too. She turned him around by his shoulder with the softest touch ever, brought down his hands from his face, shifted his attention to herself by his chin, and took off the ring Shyam had once slipped into her finger and threw it away near the plants. Arnav was shocked to the core, started to say something but was this time interrupted by her finger on his lips. She shook her head in negative, asking him not to say anything, kissed his cheeks with her quivering lips, holding onto his waist, with her eyes closed. Arnav closed his eyes to intake the beauty of the moment and encircled his arms around her slim and tender waist. Khushi opened her eyes, followed by Arnav. Both looked at each other with love, their eyes shedding the tears of happiness, happiness of  being with each other, happiness of holding onto each other. Khushi, not wasting any second, hugged him tightly, her arms wandering at his back with his hands pulling her closer and closer to himself.

"Do I also need to express in words the importance Arnav Singh Raizada holds in my life?" she whispered near his ear, tightening her hold on him. Arnav replied with a sweet 'No'. He brought her face in front of his and stared into her soul, through her dark eyes, tears bathing her eyelashes. Khushi could now notice a hint of desire in his burning eyes. She lowered her gaze and Arnav lifted her up in his arms, brought her to his bad, laid her down and took in her serene beauty. He moved on top of her, leaving his weight on his elbows, making sure not to hurt her in any way, breathed her name burying his face into her hair, yet again, this time with different feelings and intentions.

"I can't help it Khushi..I just can't," he said and took in her soft lips into his, breaking down all the barriers between them.

Edited by _mahi_ - 12 years ago
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

thank you so very much for the translation his words was so beautiful and he is right no one but khushi understand him only if we could get the cv to read your work beautifully written perfect in every way thank you so much

Edited by dumas - 12 years ago
Writer42 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
That was great can't wait to read more. So well written I loved it.

Take care,

KF