•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Printed from
Printed from

Freida Pinto leaves all Indian actresses behind...

TNN | Nov 27, 2011, 10.04AM IST
AND
DISCUSS
Tweet
Freida Pinto More Pics
The 'Immortal' girl seems to have cracked a big deal worth millions of dollars back home...

Like it or not, actress Freida Pinto has achieved much for herself. After her small stint in 'The Return of the Plant of the Apes', the girl got an impressive amount of screen time in 'Immortal' and has now become one to be taken quite seriously.

The girl attended the 42nd International Film Festival of India in Goa where her film 'Trishna' was being screened. Freida plays the titular role in this motion picture. However, whilst in India, we hear that Freida Pinto has bagged a big endorsement deal.

If sources are to be believed, Freida Pinto has been signed on for a two-year contract for an endorsement that'll fetch her a whopping amount of Rs. 7 crores - more than what any Indian actress is being paid right now, we are told.

The Indian-born has managed to get a foothold on the international scene, and is doing well at milking the cows back home, too!

Edited by you2 - 12 years ago
She is not a fluke...she has that  IT factor which I have not figured out.. I am ashamed to say..

endorsement that'll fetch her a whopping amount of Rs. 7 crores - more than what any Indian actress is being paid right now, we are told.

Uh-huh! that's why some two pence movie directors are so cross with her success.  ðŸ˜³

great. happy for her. I'm proud of her.
I really don't know what is so special about her, but good for her! I do like her...