Dekha Ek Khwaab

Ankita bhargava in Dekha ek kwaab article

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Amit Behl turns negative; Ankita Bhargava in Dekha Ek Khwaab!

Though Raja Giriraj appears to be positive man, his evil intentions will be disclosed very soon...

Shristi Arya's new offering Dekha Ek Khwaab has kept the audience glued on to Sony TV ever since its inception. Now in its second week, the makers promise to feed the spectators with more twists and turns.

One such development will see Amit Behl who entered the show last week as Maharaja Giriraj of Jaigad expressing his desire of marrying his son off to one of Rajrani's (Aroona Irani) grand daughter. Though he pretends to be a positive guy, his actual intentions will be disclosed in today's episode where Giriraj will insist that his son (Ashish Kapoor) should marry the younger daughter of Maharaj Brijraj Singh (Shahbaz Khan) as his elder daughter is absent. So just to get over Rajrani's property, Giriraj will force his son to get married.

Meanwhile, actress Ankita Bhargava will make her entry in the show tonight as Giriraj's spoilt daughter, Unnati.

We contacted Ankita and she confirms, "Yes, I have been shooting for the show since the last two weeks and my entry will telecast today.Ashish kapoor stands up only for unnati and none else."

Tune in to Dekha Ek Khwaab to have a visual treat as interesting twists unveil on the show ...

Edited by lizzie1765 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sam_KaShian thumbnail
thanks for sharing!
storybooksgd thumbnail
Thaks for sharing!

Awesome! I mean, what fairy tale is complete without evil sister? or is this case, evil possible future sister in laws...