Udayveer wants a tough to get girl aka Muniya..

Posted: 12 years ago

In today's episode, Udayveer's sister said UV wants a tough to get girl.  UV said they are royal and they cant think about love and all, but he never said its wrong.

I am already impressed after their first meeting...with Muniya in love with Akash is gonna give UV a tough time, and that what he wantsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

uff...I always like baddies or these baddies are so charmingπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Yes they are, I mean, I always found villains far more interesting than heroes. And over here, I clearly prefer the UV-Moniya romance of you hit me once, I hit you back, over the sugar, sticky-sweet stuff romance of Akash-Moniya.
Uday has been brought up that way of thinking. It is going to be interesting to see if Uday who doesn't believe in love will fall for Monya. I loved their second meeting teaser. Now let's see if he finds the hint that Monya is Manyata or not.
Manyata Udayveer...names too match...OMG...i am going overboard..πŸ˜†
Iam with all u guysπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰...Manyata and UdayveerπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ are the perfect couple and like u i too love bad boysπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...i love good guys too😳 but Aakash and Moniya look too sweet.πŸ˜•...i wud get diabetes.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...and Uday and Moniya are too spicy.πŸ˜†...thier chemistry is awesome..πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ˜³...i can get acidity from thier pairingπŸ˜†πŸ˜† but acidity is better than daibetes.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰..wat sayπŸ˜‰ 
NAZ!!! I totally agree with you! I loved the whole scene with his sister...it was funny when they both hated on J and when Uday said she's the only girl he can tolerate for more than 2 hours!πŸ˜†
uday is so cute he has already won my heart and very soon he'll get muniya too. 
Originally posted by sweet coco

NAZ!!! I totally agree with you! I loved the whole scene with his sister...it was funny when they both hated on J and when Uday said she's the only girl he can tolerate for more than 2 hours!πŸ˜†
but JN is very much interested in UV😲
Irrespective of the promos and everywhere where Aakash was said to be the main lead, I think there are hopes of it being Uday...
My first reaction when I saw Aaksh and Moniya is that he is too old for her...She is 17 and he looks old for her...
Uday's character is carved great...
There is hope!
But I hope Moniya does not fall for Aakash...her frnds r trying to brainwash her..

Being a royal UV has been brought up in a different manner where responsibilities come before emotions.  Thus he is controlling his emotions and he only flirts with the other girls.  But the day he will fall for Monya he will give Akash a tough time because when people like UV fall truly and madly in love they don't control over their emotions as their love become an obsession.  There are full chances that Monya becomes UV obsession after she is his propertyπŸ˜‰. 

In yesterday epi when Monya was telling Akash what does that guy think I am his property...in a way it's true.