Thendral Monday 28th Nov 2011

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thank you Shubba for the detailed update in giving me a helping hand🤗🤗🤗.

Thanks for the wonderful detailed update and comments!!  After ages of drag-o-meter, few chapters of the most debauched sub-plot of the series is left to be written ... bracing for more fiendish writing..bah, but today's episode at-least signals the start of the end.     

From psycho's perspective: The war bugle has sounded, gloves are off as psycho is working overtime crossing the T's and dotting the I's, using every possible the resource at her disposal in preparation for bare knuckle aggressive no holds barred final confrontation...her last act of defiance to unseat Thulz is a Shangri-La.

With Psycho making every move in a calculated way [ renting house  30 miles away ..LOL]  with wind blowing in her direction and making all right notes with everyone firmly in her corner including TA and odds stacked against Thulz, it seems as in T's childlike behavior to TA is akin to "deer caught in the headlights" - enveloped by fear of being abandoned and all alone, feeling apprehensive, overwhelmed by insecurity.

The interplay between T'n'TA  is infantile @ best ...difficult to figure out who is a bigger kid? TA acting defiantly and berating her over her request to take in tow to a non-existent job in an imaginary work set-up...ROFL. The real-irony was when TA asked T to spend all her day watching idiot box or dozing off...T education ?!?  TA gutter meter: moderately high.

But as the case before, T's hold over TA is incontrovertible...psycho and her ilk may attack, hoodwink & de-ride Thulz, there it was as to again on display when TA lunged to hold and comfort Thulz as she rammed herself against the door step ignoring GW. For TA, anything even remotely bothering or affecting Thulz, TA comes out swinging as will be the case here as well, regardless whether T is away by 30 or 300 miles or seven seas apart, TA will come flying...

Edited by acornn - 12 years ago
Thanks for the Wonderful Update plus Comments Shubba Akka & Pearl!! 😃 🤗

Pei aunty want to go to Bangalore next say itself just because TA went with Thulasi...pei is thinking that TT are going to stay forever in Bangalore and packing up from Chennai...what if they returns back to Chennai after she go
🤣...as its obvious that they cant shoot scenes in Bangalore😕..is she going to say that she miss her athai darling so she need to come back to Chennai?🤢

KP and Pei chemistry is super...the way each of them naming each other is just super🤢...that is what brings chemistry between them🤣 ...how i wish they get to marry each other in future, every week we might get exclusive pei dance special. 20km away a house for TT aam...do whatever u want u psycho...and gth as soon as possible😡. TA's acts...i don't know what to say...his acts are too confusing...it looks like he purposely fighting with Thulasi😕.
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
thanks pearl and shubba for the double dosage of updates and comments...i guess pei's plans fastracking has us all excited so much so that even TT fights dont bother us now...rather we look forward to all peis plans being unravelled even if it has TA displaying his GW genes and T at her innocent best..I somehow really liked her wanting to offer to accompany TA to the office even if it is to sit in a corner (tat wud be TA playing her dad's role then). T's not the normal girl wanting to spend her time shopping or window shopping or touring...just being with TA is enough for her...thought that as very sweet...😊

TA for all that he is shouting in his attempt to change T's thinking and mindset reg his pei friend , will not be able to face T' at her stubborn best...he seems to be under the impression that his angry attitude wud change her ways..he will soon have to change his mindset...but that apart he jumping to hold her as she tripped spoke volumes of their hold over each other, no matter what...

but it does seem as pei unfolds her plans, TT may be victims for some time but surely those days or weeks are hopefully numbered...
I am waiting to see TA's reaction as he faces the truth and T's reaction to TA as well then...

overall i think we have a hint of whats to come in blr...with GW warning of a bad sagunam and TA telling T that he wont stand if she creates probs in blr too, am sure T's trip back to chennai wont be too far...

waiting for the blr drama...
Thanks for the super duper updates Pearl and Shubba!!Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
Thank you Pearl and Shubba for the double update...

TA showing his concern over T bring back a small amount of confidence in him which we viewers have! Good scene between Charu & KP.. how they have understood each other... made of each other thaan..🤣
T behaving childish and TA purposely fighting with her to be alone seems that he has some doubts... atlast our hero has the enthusiasm to go for a job! after one year though.. Now is Charu going to visit their house as she did it in Chennai? Tul if she comes there pls lock her in that room and escape from there with TA..😉 Let Kp rescue her!

Thanks Pearl and Shubba for the superb, awesome updates! 👏

A good start for this week and hope some twists and turns coming up and thats why we dont have a promo...😊

Atlast Tulasi and TA reached Bangalore. What a relief for Tulasi and viewers from GW, Sudha, Puvi, the shop etc.👏

But Tulasi and Viewers have to now go through Psychos romantic looks, Perverted touches and double meaning words...😡 to TA...

I think Psycho is going to make Kesari bother Tulasi while she is going to flirt TA...

I think its going to be Kesari who is going to reveal Charus Psychoness to TA... either while drinking in the bar or he is going to trouble Tulasi and TA is going to bash him..

What is GP doing? He knows very well that Charu is a Psycho and she is going to Banglore where TA is also going? Doesnt any bell ring for GP...? Doesnt he bother to take Psycho to the doctor and confirm if she is OK or not?

Anyway hope its going to be an interesting week...with no more filler episodes..and an end to Psychos track...is coming soon...
Thanks for the nice update pearl and Shubba. I expected psycho to get another attack of madness and expected her to scream while GP was watching. No such luck. GP seems to be a total dumbo. He is in total denial. Does he think Chaaru is cured? He is allowing Chaaru to take care of business. Why does he not check out KP.?.  Loved the way T was after TA to take her along with him. She should keep on acting like a pest and Arutthufy Ta's neck. If possible act like she is mentally affected by all this new change and loneliness.
Honestly, I thought GW will fake a hear attack and prevent T/TA from going to Bangalore.
I have no idea where this serial is going.