CM Nov 28 - Dec 2 Updates in pg1 & discussions - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Visha_Dhami

I just realized, have the director of Chellame changed from CJ Baskar? ðŸ˜²
yes, abt 10 days back it changed to Sulaiman Babu. that is what prompted the re-entry of Vadai's other brother - that OdippOnavan who is married to Latha rao.

at least if this family comes together now, it will be good.
At the rate this serial is progressing (digressing) not only directors will be changed but certain characters will also end up being  changed...certainly hope not the strong characters... The return of certain lost sheeps ( er I meant Sundram, Valiarai, Kattaidurai, Kalaivani, also CM's brothers and their adhangapidhari wives.. yew salikiler pah, the way Kavitha inger oru veter anger aru veter.) thought CM was going to put a muthupuli for this serial..alas...the serial still running and I certainly doubt it will see the end of the tunnel anytime soon.
Edited by anupallavi - 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Nithya. Nithya kashtamna chinna kashtam illa. Indha kodumai episode eppadithan porumaya paarthayo. Hats oss to you. Sudha pethal serial.When will these serial directors stop this obsolete kanna moochi game. Chithapsku 22 year mela aasai. Hmmm muttindu I don't want to spoil the wall. Most probably chitaps will put namam to vadai & joot with the money -off to Singapore & off the serial. Uruppadiya indha seriala enna nadakkiradhuna - director change at regular intervals.Why not head of creative also change like this.
Thanks Nithya for the update, what ??? Chitaps wants a 22 year old girl, enna kodumai ithu? 🤢.  Athuvum worries whether the girl is suitable for him ? 🤬. Yovvv chittaps, veettule big mirror illaiya?? 😡
Friday 2 /12/ 11  -  this is gonna be real brief - Intha kOdumai yai Roja vaale sagichukka mudiyavillai...villai...illai..llaii...

Kavitha Bell kitte sandai pottukittu Valli veetukku vanthuduthu - sOntha kathai soga kathai yai kekkame Valli sleeps. Ange, Amutha vizhunthu vizhunthu Bell ai gavaniching - You guessed right - kavitha kku dream le thaan threat.

Kavitha comes back home, tortures Bell some more saying that he has been cootchi cooing with Amutha - adutha mental case intha serial le ithu thaan !! Omni mooning over missing hubby - hubby is in the hospital bed - adeyyy , vidungada deyyy mudiyalai

Some bhoomi poojai for Beach. Garden is also with him - brothers raasi aagitaangalaa?? - Snake slithers - as usual Egirings - Beach hisses for a change...Roja Oditta...

Freeze

Roja.. Million thanks to you..

see you again next friday 😳