Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

PARICHAY-28th NOV'11 Written Update

-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
TY Sahasra🤗

Did i love the SiNal bedroom scenes or  what  the way he touched her nose and how she was goin on and on and Kunal was looking so delicious right thru and the quick eyelocks right thru the party were gud...and the hurt on Kunals part was natural ...if the feeling was true and i thought Siddhi understood what he was going thru  and i am sure he aint Jealous...but then whats the ME abt ...? realization ? or what ? There is loads of SiNal to look forward too and for everything else there is the BROOM🤣...and Maneka kuch to kar
Edited by rdfan - 12 years ago
-sahasra- thumbnail
Originally posted by: rdfan

TY Sahasra🤗

Did i love the SiNal bedroom scenes or  what  the way he touched her nose and how she was goin on and on and Kunal was looking so delicious right thru and the quick eyelocks right thru the party were gud...and the hurt on Kunals part was natural ...if the feeling was true and i thought Siddhi understood what he was going thru his mind then and i am sure he aint Jealous...but then whats the ME abt ...? realization ? or what ? There is loads of SiNal to look forward too and for everything else there is the BROOM🤣

SiNal BR scene was lovely,their comfortness is increasing day by day,how siddhi was speaking to him openly n non stop,kunal touching her...was fab😍.Though Kunal was staring at Witcha,i didn't feel jealousy in his eyes n you are right siddhi understood kunal's feelings.

The way this vineet was talking about kunal,n complimenting siddhi,their sudden announcement of marriage that too without the gr8 thakral family,precap- i felt this guy is set up by witcha to separate SiNal,by creating MU's btw them.Did anyone feel the same?

Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
ts 4 updt. is richa trying to make kunal jealous or wat 😕 oh we normal ppl can't know wat is there in richa(cvs) mind(wat's this?) 😆 nice SiNal moments 😍 ya this dumbeena-rohit-vikki track n witcha track or kala tikka for our SiNal 😳
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

SiNal BR scene was lovely,their comfortness is increasing day by day,how siddhi was speaking to him openly n non stop,kunal touching her...was fab😍.Though Kunal was staring at Witcha,i didn't feel jealousy in his eyes n you are right siddhi understood kunal's feelings.

The way this vineet was talking about kunal,n complimenting siddhi,their sudden announcement of marriage that too without the gr8 thakral family,precap- i felt this guy is set up by witcha to separate SiNal,by creating MU's btw them.Did anyone feel the same?

That Vineet chap will def b used by Witcha ...and ya i think he is a setup but i think he will just bring  them closer instead of driving them apart 😳...ufff Vishwamitra ☺️
-sahasra- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Savz_uniqueblis

ts 4 updt. is richa trying to make kunal jealous or wat 😕 oh we normal ppl can't know wat is there in richa(cvs) mind(wat's this?) 😆 nice SiNal moments 😍 ya this dumbeena-rohit-vikki track n witcha track or kala tikka for our SiNal 😳

Only the ME promo can give us an idea where this track is leading to😕.cvs plz Kuch dangka promo dikhado woh bhi time pe
-sahasra- thumbnail
Originally posted by: rdfan

That Vineet chap will def b used by Witcha ..he's used by witcha n i felt he's aware of that.and ya i think he is a setup but i think he will just bring  them closer instead of driving them apart 😳.of course this will be the final outcome..ufff Vishwamitra ☺️

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

Only the ME promo can give us an idea where this track is leading to😕.cvs plz Kuch dangka promo dikhado woh bhi time pe

promo ❓ as i know promo means showing some glimse of coming epi but they show premo that caps of over epi like precaps so by showing premos we know ohh this might happened in b.c. ya they show premos time pe after ME 😆🤢
-sahasra- thumbnail
Originally posted by: kelly12

thanxxx..lol witcha😆

witcha is official name given by forum members as she always tries to separate sinal just like the witches do and her hair style makes the name even more perfect.😆
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks sahasra for the beautiful update. Remember how we were discussing that Siddhi should wear brighter colored sarees and you had said that CVs are reserving that for SiNal's more romantic tracks. You were right about it, look at Siddhi's saree today, wasn' it beautiful and she looked amazing in it too. I hope from now on, she wears these kinds of colors all the time. 

BTW, why witcha is given so much imp in the show when Thakaral is supposed to be the main villain? why can't she just slip into comma and never wakes up from it? Hate her more than anybody else in the world.