Rules & Announcements

Gurdeep's: What fruit Contest-EXTENDED

Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 18 years ago

Hello all!!!

As you all know Gurdeep Kohli is coming to India Forums Radio on March 3rd. I'm sure all of you are very excited, just like Gurdeep.

Gurdeep needs to introduction, but for those who are new to Indian Television Industry I will give a little introduction to them.

Gurdeep Kohli started her career with TV adds such as Ponds, ICICI, Baazee.com, Cadbury's, Ariel and Nestle. After doing these adds, Gurdeep recieved an offer from Pankaj Udhas's music video Kya Mujhse Dosti Karoge. She won millions of people's heart with her lovely big eyes, girl-next-door looks and a disarming smile. At this point Gurdeep recieved another offer, but this time, it wasn't any little roles or TV add. Gurdeep was offered to play the role of Dr Juhi Singh in Sanjivani- A Medical Boon. From then on there's been no looking back for this Punjabi kudi, Gurdeep Kohli.

Currently Gurdeep is playing the role of Vedika in Sindoor Tere Naam Ka. She is loved and adored by her fans.

Gurdeep will be at India Forums very soon, so why not have some hangama and masti to create excitment and presend Gurdeep with a lovely gift?

Sindoor Tere Naam Ka fans have decided to have a contest called "What Fruit?". How do we play this game? Have a look at the rules:

Member/fan have to pick a "sweet" fruit to describe Gurdeep. Then he/she have to explain why he/she picked that fruit to describe Gurdeep.
  • What is similar between Gurdeep and that fruit.

Rules for entry:

Member should not use rude language. Member should not post any entry here, all entries should be sent to Princess, via PM. One entry for 1 member. Send all entries to Princess by: March 3rd, 2006. No entries will be accepted after the due date. Due date can NOT be extended.
  • Voting will be done by member's and Sindoor Tere Naam Ka Development Team.

So guys, get your creative hats on and start working. Time is running out.

Good luck to all,

Princess

Edited by Princess - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kiran. thumbnail

Woww...Contest is up so soon??πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

Awesome!!πŸ˜ƒ

Lets get startedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

sujal_kashish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lovely gr8 idea!i will surely try 2 send my entry
CuteFairy91 thumbnail
I am participating too. 😊
farahrabbi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awwwww.......wow......gurdeep...is comin.....yahooooooo....i just lov her n also wants 2 ask her questions....where will i send da questions 2 wakas...can sum1 help me.......i m crazy fan of her... πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hey all!!

For questions and messages, there will be another thread. This thread is to just inform you about the contest. Please do not post questions here. The entries should be sent to me (Princess) via PM.

Princi
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
YAY!! I'm in Princi...hopefully I'll have my idea in by the end of today! :D
remixrulz thumbnail
this is really nice..ill try to participate...
P.S-u said due date is feb. 29 2006......there is no feb. 29 in 2006.... πŸ˜› ....do edit it...otherwise some ppl might get confused.....
AMANKOONER thumbnail
It is grate that Gurdeep Kholi Is coming on INdia forums. She has very good acting for Sindoor
*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Cool! thanks for clarifying!